WRGB 2018

Excellent Phil, great set. Makes a change from weddings and stuff ;)

Wish I'd done Great Orme, a bit gutted I didn't but one for next year ( 3-6 October I think ? )

It was no bed of roses, the wind was a nightmare and the 2nd run delayed by nearly 2hrs then we only got to see 13 cars.

There was supposed to be 3 processions of historic cars and we only got one, I missed loads of shots of them because they were too close together (more traffic jam than rally stage)

On the upside, I'm from Yorkshire and it was free :p

I've always said... I only photograph people

and rally cars :)

Like I say 'shoot what you love'

Ha ha... didn't know about the cars! 21,000+ posts .... I must've missed that one!

Last edited:
Really like #12 Phil, great light, composition & timing.
Thanks
We knew that was the best spot for the light, but were a bit unsure about going there before the top cars.

It was no bed of roses, the wind was a nightmare and the 2nd run delayed by nearly 2hrs then we only got to see 13 cars.

There was supposed to be 3 processions of historic cars and we only got one, I missed loads of shots of them because they were too close together (more traffic jam than rally stage)

On the upside, I'm from Yorkshire and it was free :p

I watched the Sunday stages live on TV, and that was even free-er! Honestly, you Yorkshiremen, you go throwing your money around like there's no tomorrow! ;)

Banter aside, it was a shame about the stunt rider accident that delayed everything, mind you, they did show the action from previous days stages on the TV coverage so at least I got to catch up on that while you were all waiting for it to start again. Some nice photos there too Phil, thanks for sharing. (y)

Back