sqGIaa1.jpg

QRzTIR9.jpg

flLlPRu.jpg

hcPThvp.jpg

fkAT91H.jpg

AOig7oc.jpg

kdmTYdo.jpg

Imsavmn.jpg

Nice shots, #6&7 are the cool hairpins between nice and sospel, been on them a few times myself, great place.

Enjoyed those, especially 1, 5 and the last one.

Good job all round Tom, I saw #5 on Facebook, stunning, worth the walk for !

Thanks guys, I had a great time out at Monte. Should have a few snaps up from Sweden soon too.

Are you accredited WRC media this season Tom?

Unfortunately not. The FIA have been difficult and WRC Promoter haven't even bothered responding to any of our emails. Kinda tells you something when a serious and fresh website with a whole bunch of new ideas is completely ignored by the people trying to promote this sport.

We'll keep trying as the season goes on but regardless we hope to be at all European rounds.

Unfortunately not. The FIA have been difficult and WRC Promoter haven't even bothered responding to any of our emails. Kinda tells you something when a serious and fresh website with a whole bunch of new ideas is completely ignored by the people trying to promote this sport.

We'll keep trying as the season goes on but regardless we hope to be at all European rounds.

I had the same trouble last year, they seem to actively discourage new photographers from the WRC which is a shame.

Great shots as usual #5 is my favorite indeed, and indeed much a better environment to work in compared to the Monaco GP...except for the cold?

What is the problem with the FIA? have you/your publication not got access to their online accreditation system? Used to be like this for me a few years back :confused:

Great shots as usual #5 is my favorite indeed, and indeed much a better environment to work in compared to the Monaco GP...except for the cold?

What is the problem with the FIA? have you/your publication not got access to their online accreditation system? Used to be like this for me a few years back :confused:

It's a lovely environment to work, although it can take rather longer than planned to actually get anywhere when the police make you park several km away from the stages on some days.

We have access to the FIA accreditation system, however whenever we've attempted to apply they give a very generic response which doesn't exactly say why we've been turned down. It gives a list of possible reasons, but almost all of them were small issues that were fixed after our first attempt. I'm honestly more disappointed with WRC Promoter, they've never responded to emails or even offered to put us on the press mailing list... It's not much to ask.

Back