Xmas Robin Competition

Can I join in please?

IMG_3547.jpg

9069-1415652813-4f28246166328e84dd686d6584265faa.jpg

First post on here!
Obviously taken in spring but it has a sort of Christmassy feel! :whistle:

Had a quick look through my old shots & the only "Christmasy" one I could find is this :(

robin_1.jpg

To be judged in his unique diplomatic style by the promoter and enthusiast of the species, our own @BRASH

December 1st is the closing date

Hope he is going to give some of his encouraging critique for each image :naughty:

I take it thats this year :wacky: :wave:

:DI thought so. I'm going to award myself a nice bottle of Glenmorangie. Seeing as how I don't drink, I'll have endless hours of pleasure just looking at it. I may even take some pictures of it.

My sorry effort....

**edit** oops sorry didn't see the closing date - ah well wouldn't have won anyway :)

Last edited:
:DI thought so. I'm going to award myself a nice bottle of Glenmorangie. Seeing as how I don't drink, I'll have endless hours of pleasure just looking at it. I may even take some pictures of it.
At least we now know why your the way you are- you just need a drink. I work for Wm GRant so if you need a drink just let me know. A nice bottle of Balvenie Portwood would sort you out.

Ha Mark, I know the above comment wasn't addressed to me, but you are one of my customers then :)

How about I put together a poll on another thread and we all vote

I'll copy all the images down and then repost them in order and stick a poll at the top of the page

Is that acceptable?

How about I put together a poll on another thread and we all vote

I'll copy all the images down and then repost them in order and stick a poll at the top of the page

Is that acceptable?
No. The judges decision is final.

GEA Process Engineering UK - we supply processing equipment - valves, pumps, cleaning devices etc to your Dufftown and Bellshill sites.

Will have to introduce myself next time I'm up there Mark (sorry for the personal chit chat everyone) :)

images

Oops, too late to enter & the wrong type of Robin...
Sorry folks will try better next time.

Back