Xmas Robin Competition

images

Oops, too late to enter & the wrong type of Robin...
Sorry folks will try better next time.

Someone got in before you im afraid. See post number 22... :p

For what it's worth, here's my feeble effort. Shot whilst sitting on my sofa using the wife as a monopod as he kept bobbing around feeding the young.

Mr Robin
by RWalton65, on Flickr

Competition is closed!

Crap!!

Well thanks for letting me down slowly. I thought I was in with a chance there! Phooey!!!
If you had bothered to read the Thread you'd have seen it was over. Not difficult.

I'll just rearrange this so it makes sense :whistle:

This thread/Brash was always going to be difficult :tumbleweed:
You're just jealous because I won and you didn't. Munch me!!:cool:

I should have won for not posting one!! :p

I have a special prize lined up for you my dear. Don't you worry about that:nailbiting:

Yeah, well whilst I agree that I should have read the thread right through. Being the busy chap that I am I didn't want to wade through all three pages so I just read the first few then lost the will to live and jumped to the end.
Still Brash by name and Brash by nature... should have realised.:(

I've bought a new lens specifically so I can enter this competition this year. Really looking forward to Brash's feedback. He's the Simon Cowell of the Postcard Robin Pictures industry!

...................and I'm more than capable of destroying people in a more destructive way than Cowell.

Did I miss something???

Either I'm late to the party, or setting a new trend....?:D

10869334_911025295583880_7633565518300887081_o.jpg

That's a good shot - apparently it is still snowing in the hills just outside Munich …… my daughter is off there tomorrow for a few days

There is no competition this year so all your efforts are wasted. The end!!!!

There is no competition this year so all your efforts are wasted. The end!!!!
Oh Brash, don't be like that or you might be getting a Christmas eve visit from three spirits.... and not the type of spirits you would usually have on an evening.

Screenshot_2015-11-03-22-16-26-1-1.pngScreenshot_2015-11-03-22-16-12-1-1.png
Two i took in july this year. Heavily cropped due to instagram :(
im Not near a laptop either

Back