Xmas Robin Competition

Oh Brash, don't be like that or you might be getting a Christmas eve visit from three spirits.... and not the type of spirits you would usually have on an evening.

I don't drink.

Good. Spread it around.

no sure as I have never used this expression before in French, but

"ce que conteste pas Robin de Noël cette année"

............... malheureusement

I have no idea nor interest in what that means.

As much as I dislike pics of Robins I prefer them to the French, their lack of personal hygiene, rudeness and over rated food.:cool:

Last edited:
Christmas is not disputed by Robin this year...unfortunately... :D:thinking:

thanks Nick ...... that should confuse them

I only live here and the French always have problems with my French

Last edited:
I have no idea nor interest in what that means.

As much as I dislike pics of Robins I prefer them to the French, their lack of personal hygiene, rudeness and over rated food.:cool:

Two of them around now at the front of the house and they are definitely not happy

Xmas_2.jpg

Good grief:rolleyes::)

Oh God, is there no end to this torture?

Looks better if close yer eyes.

Had a cheeky/brave one land in our hands at the weekend when walking up along the river to take some food on offer, first time we had that happen but had heard they very brave and would do it if offered :) did it more out of interest and much to our surprise the Robin flew straight over and on my hand then the wife's when she did same, what surprised me more was the robins up the river was huntin around the stones all in same places I would normally see dipers is that normal? Didn't think they would get so close to the fast flowing water

Taken on Ogwen car park as we pulled up this cheeky chappie landed on the door mirror of my friends car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 18
Back