Xrite Colour Studio

RWDW

Brotha from Anotha Brotha?
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone any experience of these products - looking to callibrate a Monitor and canon printer?

thanks

Robert

Anyone any experience of these products - looking to callibrate a Monitor and canon printer?

thanks

Robert

I have an X-rite i1studio - it does what it says on the tin, I have used it to calibrate both my monitors (dual setup) and use it to create ICC printer profiles on my Canon Pro-1000. I haven't seen any real benefit of separate Mono profiles, the colour ones produce great B+W images.

Its one of those products that just works.

I have an X-rite i1studio - it does what it says on the tin, I have used it to calibrate both my monitors (dual setup) and use it to create ICC printer profiles on my Canon Pro-1000. I haven't seen any real benefit of separate Mono profiles, the colour ones produce great B+W images.

Its one of those products that just works.

I have an X-Rite i1 studio set up and it is great. Dead easy to set up and use. Have set up monitor, laptop and Canon 10s printer. I plan to calibrate my IPad Pro shortly.

Thanks for this advice - just ordered one!

I have an X-Rite i1 studio set up and it is great. Dead easy to set up and use. Have set up monitor, laptop and Canon 10s printer. I plan to calibrate my IPad Pro shortly.

can you have a change of colour profile on an iPad, or is the profile used by an app which applies it to your images outside of the iPad norm?

Back