Yay Sunshine

Nice set of images Bryn, with some good composition and detail. #1 would have to be my fav'.(y)

George.

Really like the first one Bryn superb composition with just the right parts in focus and the colours of the 3rd one the brimstone is beautiful you've caught the light perfectly

Nice set of images Bryn, with some good composition and detail. #1 would have to be my fav'.(y)

George.

Thanks George appreciated mate.

Very nice set Bryn, with the first and last being my favourites. (I love all that negative space in the last one.)

So you think there is any mileage in pulling down the highlights in #2?

Cheers Nick when I was editing some new shots I did that and reduced exposure and the colours came out loads better on phone so hard to share.

Really like the first one Bryn superb composition with just the right parts in focus and the colours of the 3rd one the brimstone is beautiful you've caught the light perfectly

Thanks Pete really appreciate the comment. At the moment I kind of a mood that I know how I want a shot to completely look like before taking.

Really nice set, Got to agree on that neg space, looks good.
Is the 1st one a large white?
Brimstone is the other.

A)... Jealous you've had sunshine
B)... The venus lens seems nice and sharp your pics are making me want one
C)... First and last for me but as always you do turn out some very good work......... git :)

Really nice set, Got to agree on that neg space, looks good.
Is the 1st one a large white?
Brimstone is the other.

Indeed it is :D not a lot of butterflies about around my way currently.

A)... Jealous you've had sunshine
B)... The venus lens seems nice and sharp your pics are making me want one
C)... First and last for me but as always you do turn out some very good work......... git :)[/QUOTE?]

Thanks Baz, get the lens you know you want to. It is so very sharp. Though I know a few that would highly recommend the tamron 60mm f2. :D

not a lot of butterflies about around my way currently.
All this sunshine and really very little in the way of rain has just about killed everything off here, its like a blooming ghost town :(:grumpy::wideyed:

Back