Yep

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
another one :D Hope you like :)

IMG_4460rssig.jpg

Oh yes, I like this a lot, very creative with gorgeous light.

I agree a lovely composition indeed. A good use of hi key photography.

Very nice indeed Donna ... (y) ... we have one just like that but I'm beggared if I can get near your quality of image ... :cautious:

:p

very good again.

It might just be the jpging but there's a weird halo around the rear leafy things

I think it's fairly safe to say that you've got a pretty good mastery of flower shots going on.(y)

Must be time that someone dragged you out of that comfort zone a little.

I can't help feeling this would have been better with a dark background, but still a nice shot.
I want to try some flower shot's when I get time to pick the camera up again.

Very nice, I havent been able to capture a good one of my orchids yet

I can't help feeling this would have been better with a dark background, but still a nice shot.
I want to try some flower shot's when I get time to pick the camera up again.

Thanks Scraggs, I did try a black background, but funnily enough I thought it looked better with the white - just personal taste though I guess! ;)

Very nice, I havent been able to capture a good one of my orchids yet

Thanks Zarozinia :)

Very nice M'Lady.

TY :)

Very cool Donna, liking the lighting a lot, lovely image.

Thanks Yvonne :)

I love it! very creative, I have three Orchids now, really should have a go at shooting them! :bonk:

Very nice shot, I have been having a go at capturing orchids too recently and find the composition / crop one of the hardest things to figure especially when you have the petals facing different angles.

I do like the shot but one of the areas of composition I prefer is not to have the dark area in the middle on the right, but that's being ultra critical. Having tried myself, I know how hard it is so still a big 'well done'.

Back