YES! Even More WEC from Silverstone

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hey Folks,

Lots of very good stuff from the WEC already so I apologise for spamming you even more... C&C most welcome if you can bear to look at any more sports cars :D

1. The M8 GTE was in fact smaller than the internet lead me to believe
#82 BMW Team MTEK BMW M8 GTE: Antonio Felix da Costa, Augusto Farfus World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. The Autograph session was mental thanks to this guy and some Spanish dude.
#11 SMP Racing BR Engineering BR1: Jenson Button World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. The AM Winners (& Le Mans Champions)
#77 Proton Competition Porsche 911 RSR: Christian Ried, Julien Andlauer, Matt Campbell World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. The air was thick with atmosphere - or brake dust
#31 Dragonspeed Oreca 07: Roberto Gonzalez, Pastor Maldonado, Anthony Davidson World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. At least one Brit took a victory
#51 AF Corse Ferrari 488 GTE EVO: Alessandro Pier Guidi, James Calado World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. Andy managed a 2nd place
#67 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT: Andy Priaulx World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. A defacto win for these chaps in the end
#3 Rebellion Racing Rebellion R-13: Mathias Beche, Gustavo Menezes, Thomas Laurent World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. Aston Martin had car trouble but were competitive
#95 Aston Martin Racing Aston Martin Vantage AMR: Marco Sorensen, Nicki Thiim World Endurance Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Quality set (y)
Love the pit lane shots,the brake dust shot is awesome,hope you didn't get a face full !.
The winning happy Alonso is my pick,just a shame it wasn't to last. Clive.

Paddock shots are fantastic, #1 & #8 for me, both well composed, sharp and tell a story, especially #8. Happy Alonso is also very good just a shame about the final outcome!

Fabulous set as always. The GTE AM Porsche is my pick. I was on the lookout as I suspected you were there, but I presume you were t'other side of the fence.

can i play the photoshop guessing game? its fun, but i'm not always right :)

3) motion blur, although its almost perfect
^^^ ---- that's 100% real!
4) brake dust
^^^---- 100% real (clarity added)
5) motion blur, although its almost perfect
^^^---- 100% real
6) motion blur
^^^--- I think you mean #7 but yes its been done :D
8) Lens flare
^^^--- hahaha yep

how did i do?

Lol no not so good but right on a couple

Well I was going to ask about 3. That level of sharpness front to back at 1/50th from that angle? Is it the long focal length that makes that possible or something else.

Possibly but I'm no physicist XD Just used to what works when I get it right for the speed the subject is doing

Top drawer and perfectly processed as usual. #4 is unbelievably good with all the brake dust

Lovely set Jonny and you have mostly kept your angles under control . Number 8....wow how cool.

Back