Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

had to come in here to keep warm...a february day in windy york
cheers
geof

Works nicely for me.

The only thing I can't quite make up my mind about is whether I like the movement of the 125 or not.

Works nicely for me.

The only thing I can't quite make up my mind about is whether I like the movement of the 125 or not.

and me...i think now an all static shot would have worked better and not led to this type of critique..which i would have pointed out as well...its a bit distracting and is the main bit of hardware in the shot
cheers
geof

Now that photo takes me back a few years- I left to join the Army from that very station in 1968 :D ( I was 15)

I like the movement on the 125 - nice shot Geof :clap:

Les :D

mrtoad said:
and me...i think now an all static shot would have worked better and not led to this type of critique..which i would have pointed out as well...its a bit distracting and is the main bit of hardware in the shot
cheers
geof

I think the problem is that it's only very slightly blurred.

Static: OK

Long exposure motion (say 1/3 sec or more) also OK (indeed could be quite cool).

In between with just a tiny amount of movement leaves you wanting one or other of those options.

I think the problem is that it's only very slightly blurred.

Static: OK

Long exposure motion (say 1/3 sec or more) also OK (indeed could be quite cool).

In between with just a tiny amount of movement leaves you wanting one or other of those options.

you nailed it MM...it looks as if i wasnt really concentrating on the train and it started off
enough!!! i got it wrong

Now that photo takes me back a few years- I left to join the Army from that very station in 1968 :D ( I was 15)

I like the movement on the 125 - nice shot Geof :clap:

Les :D

cheers Les
what branch of the army did you go into...15 seems so young...i was 25 then and had bought my first house for £3000

Back