Young Blue

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
First one I have seen this year.
Young_Blue.jpg

Very nice, Charlie. I wondered if you were going to see any. :)

Thanks folks. I was going to mention the fly but guessed someone with sharp yes would spot it!

Great little fellers these. Caught him well. (y)

Great shot :) and V nice background.

Got loads of the little bleeders around here at the mo

Thank you. Just luck I saw it as I was watching Siskin at the other side of the hide at the time. Got two shots & then it was gone.

Lovely image Charlie, I can`t fault it at all......:clap:

Love the little insect that the bird seems to be eyeing up as well.

Thanks folks. I was going to mention the fly but guessed someone with sharp yes would spot it!

OK here I go again.... against the grain! But it doesnt look like a fly to me.... when I first saw it I was sure it was something like a dandelion seed or something as it is all white with no black on at all . There's lots of little seed heads floating around our garden at the moment.

Zoom in to the original Charlie and let me know... Im probably wrong... again! :LOL:

Last edited:
OK here I go again.... against the grain! But it doesnt look like a fly to me.... when I first saw it I was sure it was something like a dandelion seed or something as it is all white with no black on at all . There's lots of little seed heads floating around our garden at the moment.

I'd go with that ... :eek: ... or a tiny feather from the little blue one ... :shrug:

:p

Zoom in to the original Charlie and let me know... Im probably wrong... again! :LOL:

Maybe my sensor needs cleaning Janice. :LOL::LOL:
I think you are correct. I had a look at the original & I think it may be a seed from something, possibly a willow.

Back