Young Photographer

Hi Micheal.
I remember the last photos you uploaded with this background :)
I liked them and I like these too I think your lighting is reallly good the subjects look sooooooo 33d you could almost reach out and touch them.
As above number 3's composition works really well.

Gaz

Superb! I think number three is my favourite

Also, thanks for showing the setup :)
Thank you
I always like to see set-up shots so I thought others would as well
Yeah I like number 3 and also the b&w one

Thanks again

Hi Micheal.
I remember the last photos you uploaded with this background :)
I liked them and I like these too I think your lighting is reallly good the subjects look sooooooo 33d you could almost reach out and touch them.
As above number 3's composition works really well.

Gaz
Thank you so much, this is what happens when I'm left to look after my little girls whilst my wife is at work...lol
Thanks again

These are nice Michael, amongst the best natural style portrait images I've seen on TP for a long time.(y)

I'd be interested to know a bit more about that backdrop as I'm figuring something like that could be a useful addition for some of my studio work.

George.

These are nice Michael, amongst the best natural style portrait images I've seen on TP for a long time.(y)

I'd be interested to know a bit more about that backdrop as I'm figuring something like that could be a useful addition for some of my studio work.

George.
Wow thanks for that I really appreciate it.

As for the background its a Lastolite out of focus background, it's double sided, it's a little pricey at £118 plus I brought the magnetic holder that was £49 if memory serves me right hopes this helps

Thanks again

As for the background its a Lastolite out of focus background, it's double sided, it's a little pricey at £118 plus I brought the magnetic holder that was £49 if memory serves me right hopes this helps

Many thanks for that link Michael, we already use quite a bit of Lastolite kit but I've not had a look at their catalogue/web site for quite some time.(y)

George.

Many thanks for that link Michael, we already use quite a bit of Lastolite kit but I've not had a look at their catalogue/web site for quite some time.(y)

George.
I really like using Lastolite kit as its well made and really easy to use.

Back