Critique Young "tame " Boar dozing

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
I guess after all the words about this worrying situation some pics huh,They'll be slow to surface,so little time plus me using PSCC as a complete learner means i'm slower than a slow thang!!

Image as framed made late in the day around 4pm Canon 1div 400DOii 1/320 f5.6 iso 5000 HH used an edge shap masking technique for sharpening bit of nr and cloned out the bramble across nose using content aware. i'm very shaky in ps as of yet so all thoughts welcome

_70F5366 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

cheers for any thoughts

Stu

A nicely taken shot Stuart and sharp where it needs to be, not really much I can think of just maybe crop out some of the blurred leaf litter at the bottom but thats just my preference mate.

What happened to you, Stu?
That's some social drop we witness here…
from wabbit to boar… what kind of company
are you keeping now? :D:D:D

May I suggest a local tonal taming? :cool:

boar.jpg

A nicely taken shot Stuart and sharp where it needs to be, not really much I can think of just maybe crop out some of the blurred leaf litter at the bottom but thats just my preference mate.

Martin thanks mate, these guys seem to suck the light out of the atmosphere ,It's quite strange making images of something this big and dark,I've struggled a bit with them Martin I'm so unfamiliar. My ss is way slower them I'd have liked ,but that seems to be how it is at this stage. Lens did fine mate these are all shot with a bare lens no exts.

Fair comment on the base it's one of those personal prefs as you say kiddo I'm an open book Martin so I'd always rather folks expressed their thoughts thank you for that;)

take care kiddo

stu

What happened to you, Stu?
That's some social drop we witness here…
from wabbit to boar… what kind of company
are you keeping now? :D:D:D

May I suggest a local tonal taming? :cool:

boar.jpg

To be fair most folks say i'm not fit to eat with the pigs,but my darling stuck up for me .....she says I am ;):p

Cheers Daniel always good to smile especially at me:D I can tell you one thing i'd have enjoyed the solitude of da wbattis alot more,but we managed to get the odd quiet moment.

Mate I appreciate the edit thanks so much,:) I'm not sure, actually,it's very subtle and my view might change. Initially i'm erring towards something , has been lost. But this one I need to come back to with fresh eyes. Daniel I think we differ slightly in our tonal choices,I'd tend to go where you seem to, a bit heavier if I was using a brush and paint,but with images I've probably pulled back this a little just lifting the darks a bit :)

Cheers so much for your time though It's fabulous to get others views to stare at and argue with me over. Some of these Boar images have been really tricky for me Daniel on those tones,I think it's because of the dark nature of them . It has been a real learning curve for me ,making images of them,

thanks muchly me old mate happy new year

stu

Think I might pop up to see my locals later after seeing this one, nice work Stu. (y)

Cheers Dale,I'm informed there are babies down here already,I'd love to get to grips with some humbugs !! They might be a real treat for you up there when the time comes

I have a lot to sift through mate,trying experience making images of these guys insanity surrounds them so many emotions going on with this shoot

many thanks buddy

stu

Back