Young Whippets

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
My Sister in laws dog trainer asked if I wanted to try taking some photos of these pups with the parents (that proved quite elusive) as Dad and Mum were not keen especialy in the same frame. I did manage one of those but Dad was looking the opposite way :-( The Dad belongs to the dog trainer (large fawn and white dog in the last image) looking the wrong way.
They will be keeping a pup to go along with all there other various pets.
Sorry for posting quite a few but it was hard to choose.

Critique and feedback. Things I need to watch out for/do differently would be really helpful

Gaz

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Last edited:
Very good set of photos, I really have no critiques. The first one stands out to me as my favorite, something about the tonality but also the models are doing their best work!!

One word: irresistible!

Love these! :) All really well lit and the dog in 3,4, 6 and 7 which is looking at the camera is just so photogenic! :) Great stuff!
Thanks Bartosz. Yes the mother was very photogenic but when we first started you would never have thought so she just kept her ears back the whole time and just looked terrified. Some time later she relaxed a bit. There were to much going on in the room at that point 5 dogs 3 kids & 5 adults. These were a few of the first ones.
Thanks again.

20x20_Collage_4up.jpg

Very good set of photos, I really have no critiques. The first one stands out to me as my favorite, something about the tonality but also the models are doing their best work!!
Thanks for the feedback I much appreciate it. It is good to know what looks better. After taking these and looking at them for a while you just seem to loose your way.

One word: irresistible!

Thanks Daniel.

Gaz

Beautiful - love the ones with mum and pups

Adorable!!!!! 6 & 4 are undoubtedly my favourites, fantastic photography - and who can resist puppies!!!!! :) :kiss::p

"Cracking" set of images Gary, no fav's I'm liking them all very much.(y)

George.

"Cracking" set of images Gary, no fav's I'm liking them all very much.(y)

George.
Thanks George. Thats good to know. I just got a text back of the lady whom I took these for and she likes them so I am relieved.

Well done on these! Awesome!!
" Awesome" I like that ;-)

Gaz

Thanks Bartosz. Yes the mother was very photogenic but when we first started you would never have thought so she just kept her ears back the whole time and just looked terrified. Some time later she relaxed a bit. There were to much going on in the room at that point 5 dogs 3 kids & 5 adults. These were a few of the first ones.
Thanks again.

20x20_Collage_4up.jpg

Thanks for the feedback I much appreciate it. It is good to know what looks better. After taking these and looking at them for a while you just seem to loose your way.

Thanks Daniel.

Gaz

The one at bottom left in this foursome looks (to me, at least!) like Santa's Little Helper, the Simpsons' dog!

What an absolute stunning set Gary. I kept thinking, as I scrolled through the images, 'thats my favourite, no its that one' as I went further down the set. Beautifully lit and the dogs really have engaged with the camera.

What an absolute stunning set Gary. I kept thinking, as I scrolled through the images, 'thats my favourite, no its that one' as I went further down the set. Beautifully lit and the dogs really have engaged with the camera.
Hey Steve. Thats a great way to start my day off :) I was a worried about lighting more than one animal at a time so did practice at my house with mock ups of pretend dogs.

Thanks for the feedback.

Gaz

Back