No no no nooooooo

Tissues at the ready

Driver okay - that's Wayne walking towards us

.DAVID.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
No
It depends what level of competition they are competing at - national level and above they won't be interested.... below that maybe as they don't get the media attention.
You'd be surprised!

Name
Nicholas
Edit My Images
No
BGT_TarmacTundra_2015-0624-2.jpg
British GT at Silverstone in 2015:

Sorry about the light, the composition, the focus and the clarity but I was panning at Stowe with the 70-200 when I heard the lockup and I didn't have time to change lenses. I wish they would give us more notice of these things.

Last edited:
Name
John Stewart
Edit My Images
Yes
Crash sequence with a difference from Cadwell Park last Sunday. Peugeot 205 driven by Andy York hit the barrier at speed, but bounced out completely undamaged and carried on!!

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
F3-OP-28052016-ML7537.jpg Glad to report British F3 driver Ameya Vaidyanathan was ok after this crash at Cascades, Oulton Park after clipping wheels with another car.

Last edited:
Name
Nicholas
Edit My Images
No
View attachment 65553 Glad to report British F3 driver Ameya Vaidyanathan was ok after this crash at Cascades, Oulton Park after clipping wheels with another car.
Even better, the shunt was on Saturday, the car, engine, gearbox and driver all took the start of the first race on the Monday! Good shot.