Your Best Crash Shots...Let's See 'em.

Thought I'd add one of mine. A full explosion inside the body of this funny car. I bet that wasn't the kind of funny he was hoping for.

32482_1474477943954_5679512_n.jpg 32482_1474477943954_5679512_n.jpg

Favourite sequence from this year (so far....) , not the sharpest as they were "grab shots"

fordflip.jpg

fordflip1.jpg

fordflip2.jpg

fordflip4.jpg

fordflip5.jpg

fordflip6.jpg

Thanks. The riders called Chrissy Rouse and he was absolutely fine after this. Its amazing how they get away without injury after crashing so spectacularly, I would have to have a couple of weeks of work if that was me.

went to my first ever autograss meet yesterday , this is the only crash shot I got , not up to the ones on here . but I think im hooked so watch this space

turn me round buttercup by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Was that a formula first car?

Yes it was a good series, pity it didn't continue. It could have taken over the FF1600 mantle when it went all "wide body" etc

My first ever crash set. Sadly I literally grabbed the camera and just hit "go" as it were, so not the best.

What gets me is the speed these lads get up and run back to the bike. I'd be lying on the floor for 2hrs in a comic Peter Griffin "ahhhh, eeeeeee, ahhhhh, eeeee" style (hopefully people get the Family Guy reference)
DSC_8783.JPGDSC_8784.JPGDSC_8785.JPGDSC_8787.JPGDSC_8788.JPGDSC_8789.JPGDSC_8790.JPG

Didn't quite get the full sequence for these. Taken at Spa in 2019 (the weekend that Anthoine Hubert sadly lost his life). These are not pictures of that crash.

This is one of the Alfas going into the barrier during practice or qual. Not sure which one, I believe Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi were drivers that year,

IMG_9642 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

IMG_9643 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

IMG_9646 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

IMG_9656 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

IMG_9661 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Back