Your best Landscape photo of 2011

Here is mine
1797009_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Possibly this one from a lesser known location in Scotland LOL

Wet-_-Wild_2750.jpg

Cheers for looking, LesF

Some fantastic photos already in this thread.
After consulting the fiancee, she told me this was probably the best Landscape I had taken this year.
Ile D'Or, La Dramont, France in spring

Agay-3.jpg

I liked the tones and muted colours on this one. Top of the Duddon Valley, Lake District. Did a whole 5 hour walk and when sat at a table near the car afterwards to take my boots off I looked up and took the shot...should of sat there to put 'em on and saved myself the walk:)

Autumn Fields by BobC44, on Flickr

Here's my four penn'orth ...

Walk-this-way-3.jpg

Last edited:
Probably this one I think taken on the Solway coast.

Dave

Solset2.jpg

I liked this one because it seemed to show a cold, but clear day of very early spring

5573203531_efda56b9b5_z.jpg

I think the one at Whitby last August is my favourite because i rose at 4.15am and drove all the way from Northallerton where i was staying, at breakneck speed before sunrise !
Looks very nice on canvas too. :love:

Last edited:
amazing images I must say guys great thread :) here is mine for 2011 took me some planning but happy with the overall outcome :D

This is stunning, would be happy to have it on my wall!

My choice is one from Mam Tor - it was a tie between this and a colour one of Rushup Edge but I do like the way the path disappears into the distance on this one, and I consider it an achievement to have actually held on to the camera in the strongest winds I've ever known up there!

4.jpg

Some fantastic shots so far. Well done everyone!

Here's my best for the year

6428036455_2ce8f00da9_b.jpg

Kev I recognise that viewpoint, it's Llyn Nantlle isn't it? By the jetty. Fantastic shot.

Last edited:
some cracking landscapes, must find time to get out and do more ,well here is my effort this was taken on a foggy morning just off the m5 at bromsgrove it was a bit of a stop the van grab camera snap and keep going i like it thinking of having it blown up and on the wall just need to find the best place for getting it blown up

fog%252520026.JPG

The only benefit from the lousy weather in the Alps this summer was the moody conditions. This was taken in July from the chair lift on the way to the Pointe des Mossettes, right on the French Swiss border.

IMG_2214.jpg

Last edited:
Back