you've got to laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 74234
  • Start date
Thanks for the comment d00d. It made me smile.

Thanks for the comment ancient-mariner. Still made me smile even with all the movement. lol

Thanks for the comment ancient-mariner. Still made me smile even with all the movement. lol

There's no reason it shouldn't make you smile - you've caught the personality really well: it would just simply be a better portrait if it had been crisp.

Every time I see one of your images I seem to write something like this. It's not that I think their bad, but rather than I'm trying to help you get better because they're often worth the extra effort. :)

Last edited:
Well that hurt my eyes, its so out of focus- was this intentional? The expression is priceless

Focus is key on images like this - especially the eyes - Windows to the soul = if thy are not sharp ruins the image for me

Les :)

Thanks Lez326 for the comment. Sorry I do not agree with you. Focus is not everything. The feeling from and image is everything. This one makes me smile.

Thanks Lez326 for the comment. Sorry I do not agree with you. Focus is not everything. The feeling from and image is everything. This one makes me smile.

Its your image fella- your rules, I did say his expression was priceless

Les :)

Ps it's Lez325 :) :)

Back