Yr Wyddfa

A cracking evening at work and a lovely image of it too! I could see you up there quite clearly but on starting the ridge I saw that narrow gap in the clouds and realised I could either get to a place where I could get a shot or crack on up Garnedd Ugain to catch up but I couldn't do both...I'm pretty sure you were pretty busy with it all going off!

I'd love to see that crop when it appears :)

It was indeed well worth the wait, you made the right choice Lara certainly does make the connection we Humans have with this vast space here on Planet Earth!! nicely placed Sir, I also have one of myself but only for my DLOG lol.

Beautiful and proof of the pudding that you can take very compelling landscapes in the summer.

I know Steve just glad the glass did'nt shatter in the last image ps only downside this time of year is getting down off the hills/mountains in the dark and (average) in bed for 1am then up again at 06:30 for work........roll on season change ;)

only downside this time of year is getting down off the hills/mountains in the dark and (average) in bed for 1am then up again at 06:30 for work........roll on season change ;)[/QUOTE said:
Amen to that brother! I got home at 11 and had to start work at 8...can't wait for the clocks to go back ;)

"Cracking" set of images Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Great light cresting the peak there mate
Nice Selfie;)
As Nick says Stunning scale there, really does the place justice!

Back