YWP this morning

Thats a great shot of the Lion. I must try and get down there one day, especially after seeing these images. When would you say would be the best time to visit to see most of the animals?

Thats a great shot of the Lion. I must try and get down there one day, especially after seeing these images. When would you say would be the best time to visit to see most of the animals?

Its quieter in the week as for visitors but its always pot luck with the animals, the polar bears seem to be more active in the morning, the rest if there's a feeding time its always an advantage. The Amur Leopards are very elusive so they really can be hard to capture unless you got lots of time to wait. The lemurs are great to be around at feeding time as you can get very close.

Ive got an annual pass as its local for me but there are still plenty of shots I'm struggling to get but will keep trying.

Last edited:
Very nice set Foggy - there are more Gelada monkeys in the new extension than I realised :)

Russ
I spotted one in the entrance to the cave so I was just taking a shot when they all ran out, it looked like about a dozen, 1 large adult and the rest much smaller. I'm guessing 1 farted and cleared the cave.

(y)YWP 10 (2020-02-23T13_52_30.709).jpg

Last edited:
YMP? Yorkshire Wildlife Park?

Back