Zebra Jumping Spider

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Usually find lots of these on my fence in the garden but they always see me coming with those big eyes and scarper lol! Anyway found this one today at the very bottom of the big honeysuckle bush or bug bush as I call it, It was raining on and off all day so I was surprised it was where it was lol!. I waited for it to climb to the very end of the blade of grass sticking up in between the leaves to take the shot :)

Thanks for looking

Matt

Zebra Jumping Spider (Salticus scenicus) flickr by mattd85, on Flickr

Just seen this on Flikcr!(y)

Super shot.(y)

I had my macro lens on in the garden this afternoon whilst the kids were playing and only managed 1 sharp shot of a bee on the rosemary bush flowers!:bang:

Just seen this on Flikcr!(y)

Super shot.(y)

I had my macro lens on in the garden this afternoon whilst the kids were playing and only managed 1 sharp shot of a bee on the rosemary bush flowers!:bang:

Thanks Simon.

I haven't seen much today in the garden, are you posting your shot up?

And your rosemary flowers? Mine just grows and grows but no flowers?

Thanks Simon.

I haven't seen much today in the garden, are you posting your shot up?

And your rosemary flowers? Mine just grows and grows but no flowers?

Yea my rosemary bush just grows and grows but it flowers every year!:thinking:

The wife regularly uses it in the cooking,I don't think I'll bother posting it as it's not that great,but at least the bee is sharp and carrying plenty of pollen!(y)

Yea my rosemary bush just grows and grows but it flowers every year!:thinking:

The wife regularly uses it in the cooking,I don't think I'll bother posting it as it's not that great,but at least the bee is sharp and carrying plenty of pollen!(y)

Aghh no worries :)

Don't really shoot Macro,but i do enjoy it,and love seeing the results!(y)

1 day i may get as good as you guys!:thinking:

Practice,Practice,Practice!:help:

What you see on here is one or two good shots, you don't see the failed attempts and the shocking mistakes etc, don't be intimidated or let the images we all post in here put you off from posting yours up man!

We all start somewhere :)

Matt

What you see on here is one or two good shots, you don't see the failed attempts and the shocking mistakes etc, don't be intimidated or let the images we all post in here put you off from posting yours up man!

We all start somewhere :)

Matt

Cheers Matt,when i get a couple that I'm happy with I'll stick em on!(y)

Motivational points from Matt there. Yup, there are more failed shots than successful ones a large part of the time. Sometimes you'll go out and just shoot a good shot each time. Not often though hehe.

Matt, this is a superb shot. It has an uncanny sense of great height due to the DoF making the BG look like the jumper has climbed up through the clouds :).

Jumper and the Beanstalk.

superb shot.

Motivational points from Matt there. Yup, there are more failed shots than successful ones a large part of the time. Sometimes you'll go out and just shoot a good shot each time. Not often though hehe.

Matt, this is a superb shot. It has an uncanny sense of great height due to the DoF making the BG look like the jumper has climbed up through the clouds :).

Jumper and the Beanstalk.

Lol! I like the title :) thanks Ian

Back