Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Zip0546webpb.jpg

Zip0543webpb.jpg

Zip0534webpb.jpg

Zip0537webpb.jpg

C&C welcome :)

I prefer #3 with its abstract nature. I think the control of the colour is fabulous. Did we have to guess which garment it is on? Like them all very much

Love the vibrant colour (y)-even more so because we're having the greyest morning for weeks.

#2 for me for the excellent dof.

I prefer #3 with its abstract nature. I think the control of the colour is fabulous. Did we have to guess which garment it is on? Like them all very much

Thanks very much Russell. It's my favourite red handbag :)

Love the vibrant colour (y)-even more so because we're having the greyest morning for weeks.

#2 for me for the excellent dof.

Thanks very much Karin :)

You really are getting the hang of this macro stuff now!

Nicely done. :)

#1 and #3 for me Maureen.

I'm with Russell on the abstract (and slightly scary) look of #3 - teeth!!!!

Colours throughout are good and vibrant! :clap:

You really are getting the hang of this macro stuff now!

Nicely done. :)

Thanks very much Ali. Yes I think I am getting to grips with my Raynox. Still loads of room for improvement but having fun practising :)

#1 and #3 for me Maureen.

I'm with Russell on the abstract (and slightly scary) look of #3 - teeth!!!!

Colours throughout are good and vibrant! :clap:

Thanks very much John. Glad you like them :)

My eyes say red handbag but my mind thinks sexy red kinky boots :LOL:
Seriously though Maureen these are nice and sharp with good exposures, well done. ;)

As a temporary diversion and without taking anything away from the images, but weren't kinky boots white?

As a temporary diversion and without taking anything away from the images, but weren't kinky boots white?

By the time I looked from bottom to the top I had forgotten what colour they were Russell :LOL:

My eyes say red handbag but my mind thinks sexy red kinky boots :LOL:
Seriously though Maureen these are nice and sharp with good exposures, well done. ;)

By the time I looked from bottom to the top I had forgotten what colour they were Russell :LOL:

:LOL: Thanks very much Alby. I thought Kinky Boots were red too :LOL:

I was thinking more along the lines of red leather jeans...please be red leather jeans...:LOL:

You have a good eye for the abstract, and these work well, making an everdayish object appealing.

My only small nit (noticed on your chocolate post also) is sometimes the subject is a bit tight in the frame, perhaps just a smidgen more empty space around them (No1 in this series, 2&3 in your mmmmmmm series)

You have a good eye for the abstract, and these work well, making an everdayish object appealing.

My only small nit (noticed on your chocolate post also) is sometimes the subject is a bit tight in the frame, perhaps just a smidgen more empty space around them (No1 in this series, 2&3 in your mmmmmmm series)

Thanks very much Les. Appreciate the feedback and advice noted ;)

i like the DD, i do feel though that number 1 would benefit from being rotated 180 degrees so the the line leads you to the sharp zip rather than the oof bit. hope that makes seance :)

i like the DD, i do feel though that number 1 would benefit from being rotated 180 degrees so the the line leads you to the sharp zip rather than the oof bit. hope that makes seance :)

Thanks Ruth. I think I did have a go at rotating it and settled on this way round appreciate your view though :)

Back