Heat.

We didn't really get the anticipated thunder storms here, it just seemed to surround us. As mentioned, I could hear it in the distance at times but it never got to us. It's been a quiet night and currently, a murky but dry morning at 13°C.

Not quite so nice as of late here in London but still very pleasant. Currently 18°C with sunny intervals and a light breeze.

"I'm not sure yet but I'll probably head on back down to Kent either later today or tomorrow, it depends on how much YouTube videoing work I can get done today"

I'm back down in Kent now and it's raining quite steadily, hardly any wind and 12°-C.

It's rained now since about lunchtime yesterday. Nothing heavy but enough to soak everything. I cut the grass yesterday, knowing it was coming. It's showers this morning, with bright spells inbetween but it's set like this for the day. Currently 15°C.

The forecast yesterday (for today) was for some rain this morning. Thankfully, it failed to materialise so we stayed dry on the course! High teens and sunny enough for me to be VERY glad I had the AC in the car sorted last week!

It rained all day yesterday until about 18-00. 13°-C here at the moment and heavily overcast with a light wind but not raining.

Bright and sunny here this morning but it does have that showery feel to the sky, with big, heavy and grey clouds lurking. Nice at the moment though and 14°C.

13 C and overcast at the moment.

Well yesterday turned out to be a lovely warm sunny day from about 10-00 onwards. Today not so good 13°-C at the moment with a light breeze but it has been raining steadily since about 05-00.

It was a pretty dismal start today and stayed like it until after lunch. It didn't rain though but it was pretty meh. The clouds broke after about 2pm and it ended up an cracking afternoon and now into the evening. Currently 17°C at just after 7pm. :cool:

It rained again yesterday until late afternoon and then brightened up a little bit. Today it's 9°-C at the moment and fairly bright with no rain and hardly any wind.

Back