Lighting DVDs: Your chance to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be ready to ship them off on Wednesday.....

To whom should these now be sent ?

Are we to carry on down the list until otherwise told ?

If so, Wayner, please PM your address details... Thans

Cheers

Phil

Try to contact Lifeboatman again, if no joy then carry on down the list and he will have to ask again if he is still interested.

Lifeboat man's box is FULL at the moment......

I'll carry on down the list then until Steve makes himself known ?

Thanks

Phil

Ha !!

Wayner has not posted on here since 10/2009 ......

I've PM'd him - but I may have to move down another place on the list....

Just my luck - lol

Cheers

Phil

Can I please be added to the list too. Never done any lighting so these DVDs would be a great way to get some of the basics down.

I'm still around, just been lurking!
I have sent a PM with my address Phil :)

I've forwarded the DVD's onto Wayne via Special Delivery - will be with you by 1pm tomorrow.

Ed, let me take this opportunity to thank you ! (y)

Many thanks

Phil

List as it currently stands:

Please post on this thread when received and also when forwarding on to the next in line! Please send onward well packaged by either RD or RMSD.

I have another couple to add soon, but have not finished watching them yet! I will arrange for it to be included when I have finished with it!

SW
stringy
pstewy
cheng
Richard King
sooyeshun
Chaz Photos
THE-BIG-MAN-SAYS
mastertrinity
Stegsie
kluen
thewol
strobemonkey
HCK
parkmoy
fezzr
gwocni
kenethj
V8burble
dizidav
Y15HAL
Farno
Livin The Dream
EMA747
Sebastian
evilovion
ScarySquirrel

Please do, he doesn't post much these days so not sure he's still around!

might as well stuff my name on the end of the list sop far !!

Cheerz

List as it currently stands:

Please post on this thread when received and also when forwarding on to the next in line! Please send onward well packaged by either RD or RMSD.

I have another couple to add soon, but have not finished watching them yet! I will arrange for it to be included when I have finished with it!

cheng
Richard King
sooyeshun
Chaz Photos
THE-BIG-MAN-SAYS
mastertrinity
Stegsie
kluen
thewol
strobemonkey
HCK
parkmoy
fezzr
gwocni
kenethj
V8burble
dizidav
Y15HAL
Farno
Livin The Dream
EMA747
Sebastian
evilovion
ScarySquirrel
Triggaaar
Geordi69
DpM
FreeloaderJoe
STARRIDER
the doctor199

Hi DVD's posted this afternoon, so Cheng should get them very soon, just what to say a big thank you to Edbray sorting this out, I've learned so much over the last couple of days watching these DVD's so Big Thanks
Paul

Cant seem to get through to richard king via pm (possibly as i am trying to send it from my phone...no internet access yet I'm afraid) - can anyone confirm this and advise if I should send to the next inline?

Cant seem to get through to richard king via pm (possibly as i am trying to send it from my phone...no internet access yet I'm afraid) - can anyone confirm this and advise if I should send to the next inline?

He seems to have PMs disabled, I have sent him a message, so leave it until Tuesday and if no contact then go to the next in the list!

hi

Yea my PM's are disabled - would be nice to get that sorted

my address isnt a secret

Richard King
Coppercoin
Collingham Road
Swinderby
Lincoln
LN6 9LP

Thanks a lot in advance

RichardKing, after you have finished watching it, would you mind drop me a pm please and an email at sooyeshun [at] hotmail [dot] com with subject as talkphotography please. I'll let you know my address via email as your pm is disabled. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Real sorry I haven't posted this out yet - I've just started my new job 2 weeks ago and have been incredibly busy! This WILL get posted by next week. Promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back