Support the site via PayPal

Hi

Sorry can I check the forum get all the donations no matter if we pay vai PayPal link above or the buy us a coffee link?

Thank you

Hi

Sorry can I check the forum get all the donations no matter if we pay vai PayPal link above or the buy us a coffee link?

Thank you
Thanks for asking, if you use PayPal gift we get all of the donation, if you use Buy us a Coffee they take a small commission.

Thanks for asking, if you use PayPal gift we get all of the donation, if you use Buy us a Coffee they take a small commission.
Thank you, good to know. So in the future it will be via pay pal.

You can donate directly via PayPal and by supporting us,in this way, you are helping to keeping the forum free for all.
I don’t see any option for “gift” using that link. Since it’s described as “donation” I assume the “gift” aspect is built-in?

I don’t see any option for “gift” using that link. Since it’s described as “donation” I assume the “gift” aspect is built-in?
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that and it is possible that it is different for Ltd. company accounts

It doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Thanks to all our supporters, past and present, be that PayPal or the coffee fund.
Its very much appreciated thank you (y)

Indeed, many thanks

Just to clarify, the link worked fine it was only the “gift” aspect I was querying.

I'll check it out when I'm less knackered. :p

Back