Mr G's Photo 52 2011 - Week 10 Trio

Hi James. Nice shot and on theme. I kind of like the brown petals at the top. There's nothing more delicate than a flower on the way out. New flowers are normally pretty robust!
Good job and good luck with the rest of the 52.
Jonathan

It's catch up ...Chaos

This is a chaotic image of a jewellers window ..I just thought it looked a bit busy and confusing...

chaos2.jpg

Another late one..finish

Just Finished my breakfast when I thought well this should be worth a go..

Still-Life.jpg

A pathetic Trio

I really will need to get my act together...;)

trio1.jpg

Hi James

nothing pathetic about your Trio shot at all :nono:

Lovely colors in the holders & the flames all in focus (y) I'd imagine that was quite hard to shoot with lots of reflections to manage...good shot .

Only 1 ickle nitpick & thats the triangle shape formed by your placement of the holders is'nt( or doesn't appear to be) symetrical.....but thats me being OCD again :LOL:

Hiya James,

Well done on the catch up :clap:

Chaos: I had to laugh at this one because of the way the cow seems to be tickled under the chin by what looks like a fibre optic type of light :LOL: Indeed a very chaotic shop window. Well spotted.

Finish: Right on theme there, although I think the background could do with some fine tuning/cloning, especially on the right and behind the tomato sauce container. Otherwise I think the background compliments the image well.

Trio: Agree with Lynne, nothing pathetic about it at all and you have done well to get the right exposure so as not to blow the lights of the flames. The colours are lovely. Once again agree with Lynne about the symmetry (possibly also my OCD) and also I would have perhaps given the rims a bit of a wipe and positioned the tea lights straight in the holders (me being nit picky again :D).

Otherwise I think you have done well.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya James,

Chaos: I had to laugh at this one because of the way the cow seems to be tickled under the chin by what looks like a fibre optic type of light :LOL: Indeed a very chaotic shop window. Well spotted.

Finish: Right on theme there, although I think the background could do with some fine tuning/cloning, especially on the right and behind the tomato sauce container. Otherwise I think the background compliments the image well.

Trio: Agree with Lynne, nothing pathetic about it at all and you have done well to get the right exposure so as not to blow the lights of the flames. The colours are lovely. Once again agree with Lynne about the symmetry (possibly also my OCD) and also I would have perhaps given the rims a bit of a wipe and positioned the tea lights straight in the holders (me being nit picky again :D).

Cheers

Not feeling very atriculate to day but fortunately I agree with Dawn ;)

Hi James

nothing pathetic about your Trio shot at all :nono:

Lovely colors in the holders & the flames all in focus (y) I'd imagine that was quite hard to shoot with lots of reflections to manage...good shot .

Only 1 ickle nitpick & thats the triangle shape formed by your placement of the holders is'nt( or doesn't appear to be) symetrical.....but thats me being OCD again :LOL:

You are right processed the three on Saturday ..kinda rushed on the candle bit but sometimes when you are looking at these things for ages you dont see the obvious..but thanks for the crit.

Hiya James,

Trio: Agree with Lynne, nothing pathetic about it at all and you have done well to get the right exposure so as not to blow the lights of the flames. The colours are lovely. Once again agree with Lynne about the symmetry (possibly also my OCD) and also I would have perhaps given the rims a bit of a wipe and positioned the tea lights straight in the holders (me being nit picky again :

Cheers

yeah Dawn as above regarding the tea lights :) How did you spy the background on finish I thought I would get away with that eagle eyes :D
Thanks for the crit ;)

Both Finish and Trio look good to me!

Don't forget to change the title of the thread though :)

Cheers for that kenny

Not feeling very atriculate to day but fortunately I agree with Dawn ;)

Thanks Tina you can go back to sleep now :p

yeah Dawn as above regarding the tea lights :) How did you spy the background on finish I thought I would get away with that eagle eyes :D Thanks for the crit ;)

Hiya James,

:LOL: eagles eyes I seem to be turning into with this photo52. With all the photos and images I have seen and commented on over the past 10 weeks I think I have become more aware of the things to look for in an image. Not forgetting all the learning I have gained from what other people comment.

Now go and fix that background :p :LOL:

Cheers

Back