Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no leica
IMGP9166.jpg

Venice-2011-DSC_8327_1000.jpg

I think that there is more than one photographer in this shot (look at the top deck of the cruise liner ;)). In fact, it possibly has more 'toggers in than any other shot in this thread - they're just a bit small :LOL:!

3 of us from TP met up for a bit of street photography around Manchester, what an awesome experience.

Here are the 2 I met up with:

1. Sasha (travel shooter)

5530293282_ffabf77952_b.jpg
5530292286_07c6085edd_b.jpg

2. Mark (markmjh)

5530293032_1a20293612_b.jpg

3. Sasha & Mark (taking a well deserved break)

5530816734_6341c0a1c5_b.jpg

Thanks for a great day out around Manchester

Cheers

Dawn :)

following a thread in OOF i thought well it maybe someone on here but i doubt it

5547155680_045d903af6_z.jpg

Spotted at a birthday party, I dont know if this is concentration or something she has seen, perhaps its best not to know :D

5578977727_a8a6290c8f_o.jpg

one of me caught in the act
Strut23.jpg

Rather foolishly sitting on the edge of Bempton Cliffs

Ah well.......if he had fallen off that cheap old camera/lens combination would have broken his fall:D

TP_IMG_1598 by Tori_T.UK, on Flickr

TP_IMG_1660 by Tori_T.UK, on Flickr
Spotted a togger spotting me, but he was shooting from cover. :(

TP_IMG_2028 by Tori_T.UK, on Flickr
A togger with excellent taste, she's shooting exactly the same kit I was. :cool:

TP_IMG_2089 by Tori_T.UK, on Flickr
I never saw this guys face. He came round the corner and walked about 50yds backwards, shooting the whole time, then ran off back the way he'd come. I didn't see him again.
The camera is a Fuji S5 Pro/MB-200 grip with a Tokina 10-17mm. It looked like it'd been sat on more than once...

Last edited:
At a guess: 5DmkI, old version Sigma 10mm fisheye, battery grip and a Manfrotto 234RC2.

I thought the Sigma 10mm was crop sensor only... or is that just the newer one?
ETA: Also, the horizontal wheel in front of the shutter button, and the swivel strap attachments implies some flavour of Nikon.
Definitely not a 5DmkI.

Last edited:
In retrospect I've been a bit thick....

It's not digital at all, but an EOS film camera. Not the EOS-3 or 1N, but something similar.
The sling mount and power winder should have been a clue!!

As for the lens, I still think that it's either an early Sigma fisheye of possibly an early and very battered Canon 15mm.

The swivel mount looks Nikonish - but the camera its look more Canon like.

If you want a definitive answer, post the pic in the F&C forum asking for an ID! :D

one of the Fuji's maybe?
an S5 pro or one of the older versions?
looks like the same (or similar) body as my D200 but without the red flash under the front dial ;)

A guy I saw at Anglesesy Circuit a while back.....nothing like lens envy.
He has got another lens lying in the grass in the foreground...

Togger by jazzbeardie, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back