Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:

I could send you a bucket of sand, couple that with your lights and a good sauna and you're pretty close to what we've got :p

Last time we had rain here, November last year. It rained for the one day, over 100 people died :shake:; we're just not used to that kind of luxury.

Blimey!

I can get the sauna by turning on all 4 of the modelling lights in my studio for 10 minutes :)

Had a pap outside my business from 8.30 to 2.00pm waiting for my tennant who had moved out with weekend before. Poor sod stood there over five hours before my receptionist, thought to tell me, though I was tempted to leave him there, was its a bit annoying having paps hanging around for 6 months.

Some wedding guests spotted a tog on a balcony recently.....

Copyof9424.jpg

....a member of this forum who has lost a great deal of weight since she last posted and is looking good ;)

Copyof9422.jpg

is this a first then on here, a togger being togged by a person togging a togger. I cant stop showing the family, soooooo funnyyyyyyyy

We were looking through her pictures and spotted that, when we finished laughing she decided she had to post it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

That looks evil.

Thanks for that Chris.I should have known that that eerie photo of me would turn up somewhere.
In the late sixties I was given the name of Mr.Spock and looking at Chris,s
photo I can see why.:LOL:
Look out Chris I will be out for revenge.:D

Spotted at Picacadilly Circus today..

Poor use of Camo gear on the London-Brighton yesterday.

Londontobrighton_128.jpg

He needs a flowery hat at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back