Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Hi Kev, it has been very interesting/entertaining watching this thread for the past month. I love the last 3 shots, but the first is my favourite. I don't know whether I dare say it, but you need to rotate it by 3 degrees to the right :exit:

Jenny

jen...how dare you........not go for one of the other two.!!

and yes... it could do with a rotate..it was only after i saw it on flickr that i kicked myself.. :shrug:

...soooo i have jenny down to check rotation factor..and leigh down for middle to distant sticking up objects ... (y)

... and tezz down for modelling .:thinking:

Day 01

Well here goes nothing... taking baby steps to see if i can keep this up for another month....Chateau Rouge did a marvellous job, i hope the standard can be maintained else leigh might be back to comment :naughty:

So here you have the first offering from the stable of the infamous Maison du Bleu (y)

Thanks for looking..

Kev you have surpassed yourself...Oct was a great month...but dont forget you have two images now for Nov, the Movemeber one too...might be best to start a new thread

Thanks very much for the heads up...appreciated (y)(y)

Tezz450D said:
Kev you have surpassed yourself...Oct was a great month...but dont forget you have two images now for Nov, the Movemeber one too...might be best to start a new thread

Thanks very much for the heads up...appreciated (y)(y)

I'm so glad you reminded me tezz, oh taking a photo of myself growing a tash ??? I'll see what I can arrange. In fact I have one idea about this...lol!!! But will people notice ... [evil grin]

As for starting a new thread. I want keep this single thread going in the eventual hope it will blossom into a third month and beyond ..a 365 without really knowing it...

Great Oktober thread.... I look forward to Movembers thread :)

Thanks Dve and Martin .... Feels like I'll be flying solo so I'll need big encouragement... Keep an eye out for the tash shots ... :D

well done Kev on what has been a very entertaining thread to follow. I haven't laughed so much since that day when my wife came home early from work... oops, sorry i forgot where i was for a minute there :clap:

Looking forward to Movember ... i have some DVD's if you're looking for something blue :cautious:

Rock on Kev (y)

Blue, will certainly be interesting ;)

I have every faith in you Kev, that your colour selection process will move smoothly into December...esp as you already have the colour picked out :)

Tezz450D said:
I have every faith in you Kev, that your colour selection process will move smoothly into December...esp as you already have the colour picked out :)

And I have the help of a willing model.... I know what you mean tezz...

Hi Kev

Firstly, I'm sorry I've not followed the thread properly, too many things to stay on top of!

I've just spent the last part of lunch looking through the pictures and I have to say that most appeal to me. The best for me are:
Week 1, the phone box
Week 13, Red man
Week 23, Ted on a window ledge - I realy like this one
Week 27, Brakes, great choice to got with the lights and not the sign
Week 29, Greyhound
Week 31, Defo the best out of the lot, I love shot 1.

I probably wont be following all your Movember either, but I'll make sure I drop in at the end if not before.

I'm wondering what I'll do when we finish our 52.
I doubt I'll have the energy for a daily image, but I may set myself a challenge with my nifty 50.

Mentalblock said:
Hi Kev

Firstly, I'm sorry I've not followed the thread properly, too many things to stay on top of!

I've just spent the last part of lunch looking through the pictures and I have to say that most appeal to me. The best for me are:
Week 1, the phone box
Week 13, Red man
Week 23, Ted on a window ledge - I realy like this one
Week 27, Brakes, great choice to got with the lights and not the sign
Week 29, Greyhound
Week 31, Defo the best out of the lot, I love shot 1.

I probably wont be following all your Movember either, but I'll make sure I drop in at the end if not before.

I'm wondering what I'll do when we finish our 52.
I doubt I'll have the energy for a daily image, but I may set myself a challenge with my nifty 50.

Thanks young Neil...its ok about only just discoveringing the beauty of nifty fifty from chateau rouge... Glad you found some favs...even if the best was the last....you naughty man... !!! Relying simply on a prime does focus your eye and mind. .... (y)

That doesn't mean I'll go out of my way and draw attention of the mods .... Maison du bleu has a reputation to up hold

Just might have to keep the NSFW tag in it :cool: and, or move a couple to a certain other section :naughty:

I`ll be keeping an eye on this thread from now on :cautious:

Paulie-W said:
Just might have to keep the NSFW tag in it :cool: and, or move a couple to a certain other section :naughty:

I`ll be keeping an eye on this thread from now on :cautious:

I know what section you mister!!! And my shots hopefully won't warrant being posted there... My convent upbringing should see to that...

I know what section you mister!!! And my shots hopefully won't warrant being posted there... My convent upbringing should see to that...

Yeah right :cautious: ..................................... :LOL:

Paulie-W said:
Yeah right :cautious: ..................................... :LOL:

You sound doubting Thomas there paulie ....... I spent many a cold evening under the mother superior....... 's watchful eye....

well done Kev on what has been a very entertaining thread to follow. I haven't laughed so much since that day when my wife came home early from work... oops, sorry i forgot where i was for a minute there :clap:

Looking forward to Movember ... i have some DVD's if you're looking for something blue :cautious:

leigh...you have all the makings of a Tescosexual ... i'll pass on the DVDs thanks... Nurse Rosie Dixon was enough for me after years of Benny Hill and Anita Harris in Carry on Doctor :nuts:

Hi Kev, missed all thes oktoberfest threads. Just had a quick look through, been a great project by the look of things, and I will keep checking out from now on. I'm sure you will keep it going. Liking the blue colour as it stands out.(y)

thanks Michael, Neil and Andy have popped by so encouragement from another 52 is brill.. (y) ... it was tough going.. really pushed at times.. i don't know how Matt keeps his 365 up.. dedication is what i need .

Beard Day 01

Tezz is to blame for this shot and any subsequent ones... things will become apparent ...

...so tempted to post the same photo again... obviously no growth... :D

Last edited:
A great start kev.....

Whoever lost the slip might complain about that scratchy beard on her tender bits...

A great start kev.....

Whoever lost the slip might complain about that scratchy beard on her tender bits...

:LOL: that`s gonna cause a rash ;)

A-ha gottcha :LOL::LOL: missed these today...didnt get to examine them at lunchtime after all, as I said i would...i got roped in to doing other stuff instead...love the cushions in two, very good :)

Back