Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Day 29

I promised a shot from my experience down the dogging track... one of the best poses, ahem.. most accepted pose to capture a greyhound running in. (y)

..And yes leigh... i've left the pole for the spotlights in at the back as i wanted the whole 'down the track' feel to it.. :LOL:

..and the letterbox ain't equal on purpose... :bonk:

Hi ya Kev

Love your 1st image of the monument...slight rotation left n it'll be perfect (y)

Thats a cracking greyhound capture...nice n sharp...beautiful :clap:

Hi ya Kev

Love your 1st image of the monument...slight rotation left n it'll be perfect (y)

Thats a cracking greyhound capture...nice n sharp...beautiful :clap:

thanks lynne.. i'll take your's and jen's point about the rotation ....

.. and as for the greyhound. i used to shoot them with a zoom..so doing this prime was a challenge as when to take the shot :shrug: ... worked though... worked on high speed shooting though :LOL:

Brilliant shots here Kev (y) Great idea on 'Try your brakes', love the second monument shot and the greyhound is fantastic (y)

:bonk:..we're doing it again Martin... :bang: ...though dave and his man cold means we'll probably get away with it...

My man plague is still lurking and so am I :D

Last edited:
Some great, well thought out photographs there, Kev.

For me, I like the post industrial feeling of isolation and despair of #25, especially the Orwellian eyes...(y)

#27, nice an minimal. I'd have been tempted to remove the middle red, to emphasise the colour minimalism .

#28 (2) well thought out and thoughtful. The pole is an issue ;)

#29 one of the best yet (y) Nice dof, great positioning, just a tad too far right, maybe, but great framing.

Nice one and I look forward to your Novemberfest...:puke:

Cheers.

Some great, well thought out photographs there, Kev.

For me, I like the post industrial feeling of isolation and despair of #25, especially the Orwellian eyes...(y)

#27, nice an minimal. I'd have been tempted to remove the middle red, to emphasise the colour minimalism .

#28 (2) well thought out and thoughtful. The pole is an issue ;)

#29 one of the best yet (y) Nice dof, great positioning, just a tad too far right, maybe, but great framing.

Nice one and I look forward to your Novemberfest...:puke:

Cheers.

thanks andy. means a lot.

the pole is a communication problem i think... :shrug:

..and the greyhound..well i mostly shoot them on bends so to catch one full stride and in front of me was a mark of achievement (y)

..novemberfest...wow..its coming fast... but i wonder if there's a storm coming thats gonna blow the wind from my sails...

..hey... am i right..but have you only managed 19 red shots.? :naughty: ..somebody shoot me..

Day 30 ... penultimate day .. the day before the end... the final but one... the one where i lose my sanity and enter the world of red..forever...

Last weeks 52 theme really hit a weird 'abstract' chord with me... and i had to do a photo with a washing machines in it.... harking back to my TP day submission. So today's shot is more a warning to all those who leave their clothes in the machine too long, they can get fed up with waiting... :puke:

Disclaimer: No clothes were washed in the process of this prohotgraphy. After shooting, any clothes were released into their natural habitate of the wardobe. No cooking sherry was consumed during the shoot, but there was nothing in the contract saying 'before, or after'....and all backgrounds were checked for telegraph poles, trees, one men waving stick at group of youths and dog acting suspicious with marrow...

Love the dogging shot, you really captured the action there...

The last one feels wrong with the distracting bright area, sorry, not upto your usual standard.....

woooah there cowboy... that greyhound is just glorious. No gimmicks, no special offers, no buy one get one free.... just ACE! (y)

Can't make out what's going on with the washing machine one (and i'm using my good monitor at home) :D

Love the dogging shot, you really captured the action there...

The last one feels wrong with the distracting bright area, sorry, not upto your usual standard.....

i used to have a passion for dogging, trial days were good, we could go very close to the track, great angle and the sun would be just right. (y)

daughter was weirded out by the last one.. she frowned then walked off mutter something.. :wacky:

woooah there cowboy... that greyhound is just glorious. No gimmicks, no special offers, no buy one get one free.... just ACE! (y)

with a stride like that i wish i was a gambling man.. :shake:

Can't make out what's going on with the washing machine one (and i'm using my good monitor at home) :D

leigh...please. i don't profess to be the master of all things, and granted you haven't heralded me as such... but i am allowed naff, weird, strange photos once in a while as i experiment with animating articles of clothing, i would have posted my first exploits at the local 'gentlemans' club... but i was quickly bounced out of the dressing rooms ... :shrug:

i wanted to include the washing machine as per my .. set of rules.. but i know what you and martin says, the bright patch is spoiling it... :bang:

now... tomorrow is the last day for Chateau Rouge to prove itself, (before it become bleu de maison or Haus von Purpur ... not sure...) .. and with that might well come a NSFW tag...i'm not sure if it would be appropriate... but i hope it will win back the favour of all.. (y)

Hi Kev, I am a bit puzzled about the washing machine shot. Can't make out what it is. I love the colours, but IMHO it is pink not red :LOL: Is this allowed? :rules:

Jenny

it went pink because of the flash... :bang: ... of course jen, i could replaced it with a shot of our 2012 calendar ...featuring the awesome irish group Jedward!!! ... you're choice... i'd rather keep the washing machine and my sanity... but then 2012 is a 366 year so and extra day of the twins might be too much..:shrug:

Day 31 ... the final photo til tomorrow?

I don't know if i have saved the best til last. I feel i have left the most staged and thought about scene til last. Though i have taken three shots of the same subject admittedly. And yes. I have added NSFW tag to the thread because i'm sure of forum rules about the subject matter.. :shrug:

Shot 1: Bathroom

Being critical, the bath seems to slope and the door now looks warped, might be that patch of light at the bottom. So i took it again from a different angle...

Shot 2: Bedroom (mood lighting)

Shot 3: Bedroom (but more lighting)

I'll let you make up your mind before i pass anymore comment. Thanks for a great Oktober (y)

Great work Kev
Love 28. 29 and this last bunch ;)

giggles, so you finally managed to persuade her to part with undies for ur bathroom shots, excellent...now for purple lipstick, nail varish and eye make up...cant go wrong ;)

Last edited:
giggles, so you finally amnaged her to part with undies for ur bathroom shots, excellent...now for purple lipstick, nail varish and eye make up...cant go wrong ;)

Sure you would look good in that outfit Tezz ;)

Great shot Kev....

Tezz450D said:
giggles, so you finally amnaged her to part with undies for ur bathroom shots, excellent...now for purple lipstick, nail varish and eye make up...cant go wrong ;)

Not such convincing needed.... Spoils of war used as props for my challenge.... Well until she.claims them..

As for the makeup... Who might possess such colours???????

mipevo6 said:
Sure you would look good in that outfit Tezz ;)

Great shot Kev....

Martin... I don't approve any such comments that would infer the lowering of water reserves for the use of cold showers.... (y)

yes..yes... yes... <came the cry from the bedroom>.

3rd one for me... liking the drop shadow in the door panelling and the 'do not disturb' way the brassiere is hanging. I'm guessing a 34C.. :naughty:

Now, i'm also guessing that you've fired these up nice and early on the last day as you're saving the pièce de résistance for later on.... entitled... 'Lady in Red'.. which will be the owner of the bra sat on a church pew, with a wreath of poppies round her neck, eating KFC (with sockets galore in the background), wearing red high heels and a smile. Am i close? :cautious:

If not, then you have rounded off your challenge very nicely indeed.. the standard has grown throughout the month and you should be proud of your work. Well done (y)

leftcurl said:
yes..yes... yes... <came the cry from the bedroom>.

3rd one for me... liking the drop shadow in the door panelling and the 'do not disturb' way the brassiere is hanging. I'm guessing a 34C.. :naughty:

Now, i'm also guessing that you've fired these up nice and early on the last day as you're saving the pièce de résistance for later on.... entitled... 'Lady in Red'.. which will be the owner of the bra sat on a church pew, with a wreath of poppies round her neck, eating KFC (with sockets galore in the background), wearing red high heels and a smile. Am i close? :cautious:

If not, then you have rounded off your challenge very nicely indeed.. the standard has grown throughout the month and you should be proud of your work. Well done (y)

Leigh ...you have a warped mind.... Greasy fingers and sexy underwear clad female... I am shocked..shocked I am...

As for the sizing..I was to gentleman to look so will take your word.

I imagine you're hoping for similar shots to be included in movember ??

Seriously Kev...image 3 works the best for me...i like the suggestiveness about the whole image, the half closed door the hanging undies....

Though on a ligher note a pair of purple boxers hanging there instead might have had a bigger impact :)

Tezz450D said:
Seriously Kev...image 3 works the bes tfor me...i like the suggestiveness about the whle image, the half closed door the hanging undies....

Thouggh on a ligher note a pair of purple boxers haning there instead might have had a bigger impact :)

That was the first and the whole idea was to be suggestive about being in the bath lit by tea lights

Then I went with the idea of focusing of using the door and.lighting more....

Purple boxing gloves... Its an idea... But not everyone's taste... Maybe a his and her shot..

Tezz450D said:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This is EXACTLY why you got the naughtiest boy award for october...with Martin coming a close second :)

I'm guessing this isn't a good time to ask if you'd look good in the underwear .... Is it? .... ?

Nothing wrong with coming second :)

Back