Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Tezz450D said:
Love the last additions Kev...what will you do on Thursday?

Well....after the last few.***** week...I'm going to shave my head and portray some of the darker characters from Hollywood maybe??

Last edited:
Tash Day 28

Photo did not come out how i wanted it to... hopefully tomorrow's will as i should have more time..and the phone will be on silent!!! if i grow a trendy beard..maybe..just maybe i could be like.... nah..maybe i'll keep that photo under my hair.. (y)

Loving the last 2 there kev...

Good almost candid Mo shot.....

Nice blue shot.....

Tash Day 29 .... YES!! its early...its 19.00hrs

...and i've put instant coffee in the microwave and travelled back to the 14th Century AGAIN!!!

Go on punk...guess the celebrity duo.... (y)

Kev...gotta say it...Rock on Tommy.....Canon n Ball :LOL:

lored ....is there no end to your talent....:D

blondie606 said:
Kev...gotta say it...Rock on Tommy.....Canon n Ball :LOL:

lored ....is there no end to your talent....:D

Thanks lynne ....anyone visiting flickr would have got it in one... But hey...well done!!! I must be doing something right...

But I can't take the whole.credit...for where would I be with people lending me articles of clothing... For one I wouldn't have a recurring theme cropping up this last month...

...and by the looks of it.. Although its going to be a clean end to movember ... Haus Der lila has proffered a slightly decadent December... So expect a similar theme...

Thanks Michael. Sp's are fun (y) ....

And what are you like... Selective monkeh !!! Love that dude...is it going to be like the wall-e adventures but in mono? Either way. Great sc !!!

Day 30 ... Finale

...and so Maison De Bleu draws to a close with a clean yet still blue photo.

We hope you've enjoyed this excursion into the colour blue as well as the somewhat strange world of self portraits and moustache growth. (y)

But does the fun stop there, does all good things come to an end? Well not yet. The Haus der lila has been commissioned to bring further selective colourism to the masses :naughty: .. whether you stay for the rest of the journey or get off at the next stop, i know which bus from Helsinki i'm on for now.

posiview said:
Cracking project. Really enjoyed it, especially the sense of humour (oh, and the double entendres...:clap:).

What next we ask...(y)

Thanks Andy....and there was me thinking my readership had gone with the NOTW ....

...and...should you really ask what's coming next??? :D

Pink.....

Can't beat a nice bit of pink..... ;-)

I look forward to a whole month of pinkness......

Pink.....

Can't beat a nice bit of pink..... ;-)

I look forward to a whole month of pinkness......

..martin.. its a pale purple... sort of lilac , i desaturated as the colour was so strong..

and... martin! ... in the words of Lord Suga .... you're fired (y)

Great couple of images.... hmm what should i do with all this purple i got lying around ;)

Tezz450D said:
Great couple of images.... hmm what should i do with all this purple i got lying around ;)

Thanks tezz.... If its lying around collecting skin and hair debris then id be willing to include it as part of this months project. But with such a gap between us I don't know how logistically we can make this happen...

Kev .... i guess a meet half way could be possible, if the right location could be found :)

Great couple of last images...that sp is blinding :)

Kev .... i guess a meet half way could be possible, if the right location could be found :)

Great couple of last images...that sp is blinding :)

Thanks Tezz...its rough around the edges..kind of like the model really ... :LOL:

as for meeting....i'm sure we can firm something up between us (y)

Back