Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Yv said:
very cliched yet somehow total ingenuity used in this way.... yeah, yeah, I know what I mean even if no one else does :razz: :D

I think I get what you mean yv....a photo of a camera phone taking a picture of me... I'm now going to put instant coffee in the microwave and travel back jn time..

Hi ya Kev

apologoies for not popping in sooner :crying:

Loving the tash...ooof , suits you sir :D

Liking your blue period....jaffa cakes , oh yes & the cushions...day 4 & the flowers...simply wonderful & want them on my wall :clap:

Day 7 & the book cover...great work

Just seen day 11 of the tash series...classic stuff...the names Bond.....& oh my...what a big one you have there :naughty:

Sepia...great shot...you really have nailed these self portraits mister (y)

Day 16 in blue land...very atmospheric...sets the scene nicely....& as for day 18...:LOL::LOL: just choked on my tea...classic & sooo funny :naughty:

Really have to applaud the work you put in Kev...great lighting , brilliant ideas , spot on focus... you should be very proud of these images(y)

Hi ya Kev

apologoies for not popping in sooner :crying:

Loving the tash...ooof , suits you sir :D

Liking your blue period....jaffa cakes , oh yes & the cushions...day 4 & the flowers...simply wonderful & want them on my wall :clap:

Day 7 & the book cover...great work

Just seen day 11 of the tash series...classic stuff...the names Bond.....& oh my...what a big one you have there :naughty:

Sepia...great shot...you really have nailed these self portraits mister (y)

Day 16 in blue land...very atmospheric...sets the scene nicely....& as for day 18... just choked on my tea...classic & sooo funny :naughty:

Really have to applaud the work you put in Kev...great lighting , brilliant ideas , spot on focus... you should be very proud of these images(y)

Lynne... thank you so much for ...well such great comments... its already the 21st day and Yes... even i think the Maison de Bleu is on course or a successful volley of shots, building on the opening gambit of Chateau Rouge's Oktoberfest .(y)

even i have to admit... when i was shooting ahem..day 18 :nuts: .. i did it from different angles to measure the impact of the little chap..

as for the tash...:thinking: ..for me the jury is out still, longest i've ever had face fluff before... no use for a **** tickler so most time clean or stubble.. but i'll take your work it looks good.. just 10 more days til i can make a decision to keep it or not.. :shrug:

Day 21

Just a wee shot of the car interior, there's alot more blue as the styling is towards the badboy kid racer ... but i wanted to isolate a single glossy piece ... (y)

More great work Kev.....

I managed to get back from the zoo with only limited bruising and foot prints on my Jeans from the kicking Tezz gave me........

Can I borrow your nurse?

mipevo6 said:
More great work Kev.....

I managed to get back from the zoo with only limited bruising and foot prints on my Jeans from the kicking Tezz gave me........

Can I borrow your nurse?

Lol!!! Ahem...I mean stifled mirth.... Ahem.... You managed to get away ... Tezz losing her touch...or just needs a big bat...

Ill see if the nurse is free... She mislaid her uniform the other night??? I'm sure that won't be a problem for you though??

:LOL: Do I have to read the whole thread in detail to fin out the fascination with the very pretty support wear? I like the pic though (y)

Oh, and definitely keep the tache, gives you an air of a loveable Bond Villain. :love: :D

Tezz, you only left Martin with minor bruising? It's just not good enough, I at least expect at least a fracture or two :nono: :D

Yv said:
:LOL: Do I have to read the whole thread in detail to fin out the fascination with the very pretty support wear? I like the pic though (y)

Oh, and definitely keep the tache, gives you an air of a loveable Bond Villain. :love: :D

Tezz, you only left Martin with minor bruising? It's just not good enough, I at least expect at least a fracture or two :nono: :D

Yv....there is a deeper meaning...but the official press release is that Martin and I believe leigh wanted the blue theme to.be BLUE...so without getting too crude... It went blue..ish

As for lovable bond villain..???? How does that work...??? That's like trying to cuddle a hedgehog surely...?? I can just see myself as a soft toy now...with a sticker promoting me as a lovable villain hell bent on destroying the world right after a nice cup of tea??

...I do think Martin surviving the Tezz is a warning ... To paulie ... Lol!

Oh... and there is photographic evidence of the boot prints on my jeans !!!!

I cannot speak for tezz's actions... But you're making the right sounds paulie ...

The weather is still great here in s. America...

Stay well hidden mate, it`s safer by the sound of it ;)

Trouble is paulie ..I've just found out I'm a loveable bond villain....how can I stay hidden??? ....

Damn, that`s a tricky situation to be in ..... Stay in South America, but don`t stay in one place for too long, or you`ll get yourself captured (y)

Paulie-W said:
Damn, that`s a tricky situation to be in ..... Stay in South America, but don`t stay in one place for too long, or you`ll get yourself captured (y)

I post myself first class every few.days to a different location.... Unless she has links with the post office...I'm safer in transit...

I post myself first class every few.days to a different location.... Unless she has links with the post office...I'm safer in transit...

I reckon you should be ok with that plan, but I couldn`t say for sure ...

:thinking: I would suggest posting yourself by DHL, but lets face it, none of us will EVER see you again if you do that Bluefeld :eek: :shake:

Loveable Bond Villain = handsome rogue with a SOH and a slightly mad twinkle in the eye :naughty:

Paul, is he coming on 3rd, and please can I hide behind you if he is :exit:

Yep, I think so :LOL:

Course you can :D

Yv said:
:thinking: I would suggest posting yourself by DHL, but lets face it, none of us will EVER see you again if you do that Bluefeld :eek: :shake:

Loveable Bond Villain = handsome rogue with a SOH and a slightly mad twinkle in the eye :naughty:

Paulie-W said:
Yep, I think so :LOL:

Course you can :D

Hang on!!! Bluefeld is reading this.thread as well.... And yes...I may well be coming....but there will be no place to hide.....thtas if I get delivered in time....you know what international post is like...

....you know what international post is like...
...its a total mystery....international man of....Oh never mind :LOL:

Looking forward to meeting you if the jiffy bag hasn't torn open and deposited you in the spare wheel well of a transit van somewhere in central america ;)

Yv said:
...its a total mystery....international man of....Oh never mind :LOL:

Looking forward to meeting you if the jiffy bag hasn't torn open and deposited you in the spare wheel well of a transit van somewhere in central america ;)

That's it...I'm jinxed now.... Somewhere ...in Mexico...there's a bump with my name on it...just waiting for me....

OMG!!!! is that a tear in the jiffy lining....daylight coming in....and I'm developing a roll of Kodak film....SOMEONE PLUG THAT HOLE..!!!

Tash Day 21

Somehow i have to lose the 'loveable' james bond villian monica...so i've gone for a Hugo Drax pose .... first thoughts were for Goldfingered but i don't have a steel lined bowler hat ..so 'Han Job' was out of the question :shrug:

Hi Kev,

On this one I would have cloned out the button.

Otherwise a great shot.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Day 22

Sorry Martin...it was the most she could spare for you :shrug:...

Not even a thermometer, or a watch? Still, without a watch, you can sting things out for longer Martin (y) :naughty:

Just for a little critique, took me a moment or two to work out the belt, perhaps a better position might help, but I love the slightly 'sleezy' feel the mono & blue gives it, just perfect ;)

Yv said:
Not even a thermometer, or a watch? Still, without a watch, you can sting things out for longer Martin (y) :naughty:

Just for a little critique, took me a moment or two to work out the belt, perhaps a better position might help, but I love the slightly 'sleezy' feel the mono & blue gives it, just perfect ;)

Thanks Yv....i took numerous shots and begun to get some frustrated looks... The belt is an issue. No thermometer as its all digital now and didn't look right.. But point taken about watch.... White balance is sometimes a struggle with night shots... The blue seems to get altered if I don't adjust the wb thinking the ambience or mood lighting is working...which is another reason for working in mono...

So glad this thread isn't in creative... Else it'd be mention as having repeated themes... :D ;)

Great SP Kev, my only point would ave been to lower the hands oh so very slightly so that your chin is not obscured ... just a very minor point i know :)

loving the bra on the bed look .... your nurse leaves her underwear around in such strange places

Tezz450D said:
Great SP Kev, my only point would ave been to lower the hands oh so very slightly so that your chin is not obscured ... just a very minor point i know :)

loving the bra on the bed look .... your nurse leaves her underwear around in such strange places

The hands are there to cover up the double chins...

I'll pass on your comments to the nurse. She is so devoted to her patients sometimes...

Thanks Yv....i took numerous shots and begun to get some frustrated looks... The belt is an issue. No thermometer as its all digital now and didn't look right.. But point taken about watch.... White balance is sometimes a struggle with night shots... The blue seems to get altered if I don't adjust the wb thinking the ambience or mood lighting is working...which is another reason for working in mono...

So glad this thread isn't in creative... Else it'd be mention as having repeated themes... :D ;)

The watch/thermomter comment wasn't a critism Kev, just a crack on your line about that was all she could spare ;)

Yv said:
The watch/thermomter comment wasn't a critism Kev, just a crack on your line about that was all she could spare ;)

Its ok Yv........I understand I've got limited equipment... :D

Day 22

Sorry Martin...it was the most she could spare for you :shrug:...

shame... I was looking forward to the black S&S isn't that standard nurse uniform ?

or the subject rather than the discarded clothing.... turn you heat off and she could go blue....

mipevo6 said:
shame... I was looking forward to the black S&S isn't that standard nurse uniform ?

or the subject rather than the discarded clothing.... turn you heat off and she could go blue....

Martin....too much carry on films for you before bedtime hey??? ... Maybe I'll ask the nurse back for next month... ... If you're good and misbehave

Back