Lego "War of the worlds" Power of Paint Weds 22nd Aug

Haven't thought about the finale yet?:shrug:

Rob in the best Hollywood traditions won't there be Lego War of the Worlds 2, Lego War of the Worlds 3, Lego War of the Worlds 4 etc?!!!!

Rob in the best Hollywood traditions won't there be Lego War of the Worlds 2, Lego War of the Worlds 3, Lego War of the Worlds 4 etc?!!!!

No way Clive, I'm starting to struggle with shots now, let alone do an encore or 4:eek:

I saw this more in the vein of a Soap, you're in it forever Rob! :nuts:

I need to start watching East enders or Coronation Street, to get some ideas(y)

No, that's not one of feek's alien invaders, and if it was, you'd need something a lot better than that spork...
...no, I don't mean the potato peeler. :shake:

My Prisoner by Tori_T.UK, on Flickr

Aren't you glad you're not working with these guys?

yeah very good tori (btw feek it's 'Rarden' cannon , not raden)

Sorry mate didn't spot the spelling error. Will correct now.(y)

Last edited:
Just catching up with the latest, brilliant. :LOL::LOL: Another TP meet! just hope Tezz reads her instructions …. BATTLE tactics otherwise we know where command centre is going to end up. :beer:Lol

Slander, slander I say :)

Thanks Rob! I always wanted a part in a film and for that i thank you

The last few images are fab and loving the story line :)

(y)(y)(y)

I get the Chicken Hawk .... Sweet :D, cheers Bud (y)

I just caught up with the thread... thank you for making me smile on a cr*ppy morning...

I've looked into this thread on a couple of occasions but today decided to go back and do the whole story from the start. Glad I did, it's brilliant! Hats off to you mate, great imagination and looking forward to updates. (y)

I get the Chicken Hawk .... Sweet :D, cheers Bud (y)

My pleasure Paul, will try to catch up with your 52er some time, things really hectic with the big move in 3 weeks.

I just caught up with the thread... thank you for making me smile on a cr*ppy morning...

Glad it brightened your Mon morning.(y)

I've looked into this thread on a couple of occasions but today decided to go back and do the whole story from the start. Glad I did, it's brilliant! Hats off to you mate, great imagination and looking forward to updates. (y)

That's very kind of you to say so Garry. Glad you enjoyed it(y)

Hi Rob

Good last set - lots of colour. Partic liked #1 and #2 where the bods are all lined up. For all that they are plastic figures they have a 'ready for action' body language about them.

Many thanks Alan(y)

Do I get guns, with my Helo`? I need guns :)

Your weapons allocation will be well supplied. Have no fear.(y)

I'm surprised no one has asked them who they are waiting for! :LOL:

(Great thread Rob!)

Cheers Simon, need to get back into the picture-taking(y)

By the way, this is my space odyssey post.(y)(2001 posts)

Last edited:
but if i am in charge of weapons training, will Paulie have to pass my vigerous tests first?

I get the Chicken Hawk .... Sweet :D,

strictly speaking if its a chicken hawk you only get one door mounted M60 for use by the crew cheif - Robert Mason (the guy who wrote the autobiographical 'chickenhawk' ) flew huey slicks .... its amazing the ammount of useless information washing arround my head ;)

Last edited:
strictly speaking if its a chicken hawk you only get one door mounted M60 for use by the crew cheif - Robert Mason (the guy who wrote the autobiographical 'chickenhawk' ) flew huey slicks .... its amazing the ammount of useless information washing arround my head ;)

One of the best books i`ve read (y) The "Jesus Nut" always got me :LOL:

Have you read his novel - "weapon" - well worth a look , just don't expect it to be about flying heliflopters.

i'd also recommend "low level hell" by Dan Mills jnr (which is another autobiography, about flying scout observation helis in vietnam )

Last edited:
Have you read his novel - "weapon" - well worth a look , just don't expect it to be about flying heliflopters.

i'd also recommend "low level hell" by Dan Mills jnr (which is another autobiography, about flying scout observation helis in vietnam )

No .... But will have a look at both, thanks for that (y)

:eek: Can you believe I only just read this thread properly...Rob, you are a bloody genius with an obvious lack of marking to do :LOL:

It is brilliant, I shall now be checking this thread on a regular basis :clap:

That's very kind of you to say so Yv.(y)

Will be taking a short break until April-Don't forget to stay tuned for the latest episode in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Will be taking a short break until April-Don't forget to stay tuned for the latest episode in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Translation: Yv fixed the radar and located a :jaffa: warehouse. Hostilities are on hold until the indigestion subsides.

Now that's a good idea Alan! combine bunny chocs with live furry bunnies to create a super- bunny mutant alien killer, that's edible!

Oi Clive, stop putting pressure on me, The aliens are threatening action if they don't get more beer, and the Human stars are wanting larger name credits and separate changing rooms for each shot!

Last edited:
Back