Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

posiview said:
Of the last 4....day 20 for me. I can picture you setting the timer and running like hell...:D

Your neighbours must be thinking :help:

Yep....I did feel a prat setting the timer and pegging it.... But then by the forth time I thought I'm doing it in the name of my art so get used to it... :D

MWHCVT said:
Loving the last few, it's also proving fun to try and guess the movie from the the photo (y) and on the whole I'm not doing good but that mainly seems to be the darker subject matter of the films featured and my inherent desire to not watch that genre :bang: though I do get some of them (y)

Matt

Thanks....I like to keep people guessing... Day 20 is definitely misunderstood on flickr... In fact tezz amongst others might have been left in suspense as to what it represents ...

I imagine my genres of films will be broad. Representing the diversity of my character maybe...though Andy might have a word to say about that?? I don't want the films to be THAT obvious. I want the viewer to feel something from the film. This is definitely apparent in day 20.

Maybe I'll make a guess the film thread? Though in which forum subject line I wonder. Might just stick to creative. ;)

3 more crackers...as I said on Flickr, Iron man for me. Really liking the BG.

Cheers.....and I'm still awaiting my all time favourite film...Blade Runner (or in close second Planes, Trains and Automobiles).

:D

3 more crackers...as I said on Flickr, Iron man for me. Really liking the BG.

Cheers.....and I'm still awaiting my all time favourite film...Blade Runner (or in close second Planes, Trains and Automobiles).

:D

thanks andy...i was considering bladerunner... but what scene..? and the pigeons round here charge extra for wearing white feathers..:shrug: so the end scene is out of the question

posiview said:
Dredd is a cracker. Great lighting and props.

Pulp Fiction, again, great...but where exactly is the hair from...:nuts:

Thanks Andy... Had to do dredd at some point.

As to hair...how do you mean... It is my own.. You're not jealous are you :D

You've covered some of my favourite films in the last few days (y) and yet again done them in such a high standard (y) I've been really busy this week so I've not been in as often as I'd have liked :(

Matt

michael23 said:
Great pics Kev, Thunderbirds and The Cabin In The Woods are 2 of my favourites

Thanks Michael. The cabin took a couple of shots to get the lighting just how I wanted it. And as for thunderbirds..... I so want palm trees down my drive way.. And maybe a green car as well ??

MWHCVT said:
You've covered some of my favourite films in the last few days (y) and yet again done them in such a high standard (y) I've been really busy this week so I've not been in as often as I'd have liked :(

Matt

Thanks Matt. Its cool. I mean I'm hanging in here on the 365/6 so I won't be going anywhere for like ... A while :D

I hope I've not missed it but if I have point me to the day, and I appreciate that it was the theme for the month that is now over but if you fancy doing anymore movie SP's one that I think you could do really well would be a Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (y) but that said some more great one's since my last visit, I particularly like cloverfield (y)

Matt

MWHCVT said:
I hope I've not missed it but if I have point me to the day, and I appreciate that it was the theme for the month that is now over but if you fancy doing anymore movie SP's one that I think you could do really well would be a Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (y) but that said some more great one's since my last visit, I particularly like cloverfield (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt...cloverfield was funny to shoot as again passers by were like...he's laying down in his front garden...

As for movie theme... I'm addicted so its rolling into June June ... With a dash of selective colour too ...

And lock stock.. I'll have to watch it again to get a decent scene maybe... But somehow I feel snatch could be a good one..if not x rated if I went literal..

Loved the movie SPs esp Cloverfield ... oh and now selective colour ... what ever happened to the Royal family look alike idea?

Loved the movie SPs esp Cloverfield ... oh and now selective colour ... what ever happened to the Royal family look alike idea?

thaqnks Tezz... but i've seen someof those princess ...and i;m just not that hot!

...and my polo pony just wasn't up to the Charles and Camel shot...

i've kept the movie themes up though.. :shrug: can't please everyone..sorry..

Hi Kev

not been round your thread for sometime , apologies mister , I always have a look see but somehow forget to comment :crying:

Great to see the SC's back again , loving the pink & my mind boggles at the thought of what you'll come up with !

Your selfies are , as always , superb , MIB & Forest Gump , my faves & just terrific :clap::clap:

blondie606 said:
Hi Kev

not been round your thread for sometime , apologies mister , I always have a look see but somehow forget to comment :crying:

Great to see the SC's back again , loving the pink & my mind boggles at the thought of what you'll come up with !

Your selfies are , as always , superb , MIB & Forest Gump , my faves & just terrific :clap::clap:

Thanks Lynne ... Its ok. I'm so afflicted by narcissism that days blend into one another...

Its ironic that i had loads of things lined up for pink. Then did landscapes and the movies.... And now... Most things have disappeared... I'll see what I come up with.

giggles, you dont have to please me (wait ...what am I saying?? :naughty::naughty:)

I love your SPs and your pink theme ...your product shots are of a very high standard as are your SPs so keep up the good work :)

giggles, you dont have to please me (wait ...what am I saying?? :naughty::naughty:)

I love your SPs and your pink theme ...your product shots are of a very high standard as are your SPs so keep up the good work :)

...but i bet you'd rather i did purple again... :LOL:

Back