Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

MWHCVT said:
I have to say I love the Pam's Labyrinth SP very good processing (y) I also really like the SC old chap :D it really makes him stand out (y)

Fetish maybe :naughty:.....for feet HELL and NO ;)

Matt

The pink seems to be very pink..maybe its a flickr thing.

Were you aware there's a site called wiki feet... Celebrity photos ...of their feet.. Had to bookmark it

What site is this then?? I thought that's where I was posting.... Good job few people pop by now a days..

We need more people commenting on threads like this it's only with support that you can keep going at least that's how I feel (y)

MWHCVT said:
We need more people commenting on threads like this it's only with support that you can keep going at least that's how I feel (y)

I know what you mean Matt...and I've seen your hailing in the stickie thread. Its tough I'll always admit....and support or critique is welcome. But giving myself themes within the challenge has focused my daily efforts...

It knackers me following you...don't know how you actually do it :clap:

Die Hard...cracker. "Yippy-kay-yay!"

Back Too the Future....you nutter...you'll get a knock on your car door sooner or later...can't wait to hear your explanation :eek:

Cheers.

posiview said:
It knackers me following you...don't know how you actually do it :clap:

Die Hard...cracker. "Yippy-kay-yay!"

Back Too the Future....you nutter...you'll get a knock on your car door sooner or later...can't wait to hear your explanation :eek:

Cheers.

Thanks Andy... Its a challenge .. And a tiring one...as long as you agree with yourself not to have a life for a year ..you're fine.

As for the bttf shot... I had so many cars probably thinking I was a speed trap..

Nice work as always Kev (y) all of them work really well (y) if you can PS them in that I'm sure you could the back to the future one would have been so much better as a night time moving long exposure (y)

Congratulations on your customer moniker :D

Matt

MWHCVT said:
Nice work as always Kev (y) all of them work really well (y) if you can PS them in that I'm sure you could the back to the future one would have been so much better as a night time moving long exposure (y)

Congratulations on your customer moniker :D

Matt

What a neat idea...I'll have to try this out.. Flash inside car... Wait for car to pass...at end click flash... Bobs your uncle!! Sounds like a plan... This is what you were thinking right..

Back