TP 2011 Photos52 by Dubcat (Week 8 - Chaos - index in first post)

Week 7: Delicate

Spinning at 20,000 RPM, the precision engineered components of a Formula 1 car survive in extreme conditions.

Hiya Dubcat,

Wow that is brilliant! How did you do that?

Cheers

Dawn :)

PPllleeaaassseee, tell me that's some kind of art instalation and you didn't nick a F1 car....:D

I could spend a long time just staring at that photograph!

Cheers.

Hi folks, I can't claim credit for setting this up. At Mercedez Benz world at Brooklands they have exploded a formula 1 car in to all of it's components and hung them from the ceiling so it looks like an exploded engineering diagram! It is quite incredible. I wanted to get more of the car in but the exhibit was undergoing some maintenance and i was lucky to be able to get this shot. Well worth a look if you are in the Weybridge area.

Week 8: Chaos

5482949553_130138d1ee_b.jpg

The face of chaos itself hides behind the rabbit mask. If you look carefully you can see her peeking out from behind her disguise, which rather chaotially, is upside down! She sits atop her pile of booty revelling in the results of her work.

I left her alone for less than a minute. In that time she grabbed her baby seal and raided a very neatly stacked pile of items. Believe it or not the pile she sits upon was inside bags and cases just a few moments earlier.

I will soon be 3 weeks behind and am now on hols for 2 weeks. Oh well, will have to play catch up. May try to catch up during hols, taking pics with my lx5 and processing them on my iPad.

Hey dubcat, what a great pic. The little one looks SO cute. That certainly fits for "chaos". The DOF works well.
It looks a bit overexposed to me, but then I like dark pics so it might just be me.

Keep going with the 52. I'm a bit behind too and working to catch up.:)

Patrick

I will soon be 3 weeks behind and am now on hols for 2 weeks. Oh well, will have to play catch up. May try to catch up during hols, taking pics with my lx5 and processing them on my iPad.

I hope you do manage to catch up and carry on as you've posted some great photos already this year.

Wow thanks for the encouragement! I am inspired to continue whether it be while on vacation or upon my return.

Thanks again,
Dub

Back