Marwell Meet Cats

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Some of my cat shots from the Marwell meet. Best I could manage with that cheapo black lens :(

3151587634_9eb6db7c12_o.jpg

3151587164_f3132638f9_o.jpg

3151588438_59a3eafe0b_o.jpg

3150751977_b1ffd7de77_o.jpg

3151583632_7258a3b514_o.jpg

Beautiful! Think 2 is my favourite.

How did I know you'd be on this thread Kate??

Thanks, the black cheapo lens is the Sigma 70-300 apo.

love 2 & 3

think no 2 would stand out more with a crop

Nice set there Alby, 1 and 2 are crackers, the colours and the expression on the youngsters face really make them stand out for me, I'd have gone portrait for the tigger though as he looks a bit cramped top to bottom;)

Tara

Great shots Alby. I'll post some of mine later........:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm having real problems with my shots.
Mainly RAW. They are turning out really crap, with a green tint whenever I save them :shrug: :bang:

Lesson learn't yesterday, STAY AWAY FROM BLOODY RAW :(

Try and post a few of mine, hopefully soon.

Nice work Alby, again you put me to shame.........

Mainly RAW. They are turning out really crap, with a green tint whenever I save them :shrug: :bang:

Andy, Raw is the way to go, if you need any help processing let me know, I'm only to happy to help. Sounds like you white balance is wrong so change it to cloudy.

Andy, I agree with Alby - RAW is the way to go. You have so much more flexibility.

What software are you using? You should be able to change the white balance easily in PP - that's one of the beauties of shooting RAW.

I pretty much always leave the camera in auto white balance and change in PP if needed, which is not that often to be honest.

Love 1 & 2 - I'm assuming thats the lovely Kiska? My hasn't she grown!

I know the background to that platform isn't at all photogenic and I think you have done a great job in that respect (y)

Nicely done Alby!! No 2 for me as well.

Looks as if I missed a good day out.

Matt for the money it's a cracking lens but I do find it a bit fragile but until I can get some funds or someone other than a non-profit making entity buys the use of some of my images it will just have to do. I can't wait to get better long distance glass. Any donation greatly appreciated BTW ;)

Aint done bad that lens, some cracking shots there!

They aint too shabby Alby (y)
You have really caught the "light" with those top two :clap:

I really like the second shot in the set.
I'd be tempted to crop the bit of white from the right and tone down the greens a little.

TFS (y)

Back