MY 182

Name
Jade
Edit My Images
Yes
Everyone seems to be doing a 365 but im going to do it abit different I dont think I'll manage everyday so I thought I would do one every other day.

so
Sparrowedit.jpg

Well, at least half a loaf is better than none! All the best on your venture. :)

Not a bad idea at all, best of luck with it! (y)

Last edited:
lick eh fabs lol thanx

i cant see point in setting a goal i know i cant keep might aswell keep it sensible

Good luck ,and nice first shot. I think i should maybe try a 52, 1 a week might be able to manage that lol.

Sean

yes its early but thats ok im sure i wont be so early a month in

dont know why i like this one but i do, its just my brother caught slightly unaware
Daniel.jpg

he really needs a haircut

3.jpg

so far so good this one is abit late as ive been ill all day

That's nice Jade, hope you're feeling better.

thanx for all support guys hopefully ill be able to see some improvment by the end of the year

ok del sorry to keep you waiting lol
Glasstone.jpg

Glasscolour.jpg

i dont know which i prefer probs the toned down one but there you go 2 for today

Last edited:
toned down one for me too

2nd one for me Jade. Was it already there or did you break it especially for the shot?

on no lol trust me hitting it with a hammer was GREATTTTTTT fun
was taken on my patio

may be abit late today got no motivation anxietys not good so it will def be an indoor shot you will probs see alot of things inside my house over the year

may be abit late today got no motivation anxietys not good so it will def be an indoor shot you will probs see alot of things inside my house over the year

In your own time Jade. (y)

I am liking this thread Jade... some interesting shots already (and very funny comments too from dave!!).

If you want some help/ideas - shout...!

apple.jpg

this is an idea del helped me with last night hasn't come out atall like i would of planned
depression 1 jade 0

Not sure what you were attempting here but the colouring certainly doesn't help it I'm afraid. The lanscape crop is nice but it needs bright bold contrasty colours I would say

Hey jade, depression not good. Trust me I know.

It does look a little flat and I'm not sure about the colouring either, but those are easily fixed. Revert it back to Black & White and give it a contrast boost. ;)

sorry to dissapoint guys
and its not what i invisaged either del
and the more i look at it the more i HATE it

sorry to dissapoint guys
and its not what i invisaged either del
and the more i look at it the more i HATE it

Not disappointed Jade. there will always be days when you struggle, that's what these types of threads are all about. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and have another bash. We're here if you need help!

right sorted myself out and tried again
something totally different as i got a bit disheartened with that as i wasnt getting what i wanted

coffeebreak.jpg

Last edited:
tis a particually ****y coffee lol i have it really weak

That's a good'un Jade. I've never tried a water drop shot before, another change methinks! (y)

I also like my tea weak. ;)

Back