MY 182

thanx del shame about lens i quite like the pics :(

Jelly.jpg

one more for tonight

Last edited:
ok last one then im upto date
IMG_1171.jpg

made this little guy yesterday so this ones abit of fun ill get up to date tomrrow with everyones threads

Welcome back Jade, some lovely shots there. (y)

And Del, I didn't build a snowman either. :D

:plus1:

There's something about lone trees that compel you to get the camera out, isn't there? I look forward to seeing it through the seasons - nice idea.

Despite the colours being a bit off, the cat portrait is lovely - he (she?) looks sort of thoughtful. Nicely caught.

And congratulations on having the happiest looking snowman I've seen this week. :clap:

Jean

thanx for replies my snowman was very smiley no so much now his head melted

It's so interesting following some of these projects especially those that have a personal journal style to go with them. Great watching your journey Jade. Some good shots there. I particularly like this one. You talk about your lack of confidence but a good photograph is one that creates an impression and tells a story like the one below. The composition, light colours and subject create such an impact and mood. Nice work Jade. Keep it up (y)
11jan.jpg

feeling tad better today still no confidence in the shot but certainly more so than yesterdays not quite what i expected when i started editing but i think i may like it

sorry to dissapoint but this is goin to have to go on hold for a while ive hit a wall and im struggling enough to cope nevermind anything else

thankyou for your support may restart it at somepoint

Back