Oh no! Not another 365! My take on 2009 - From Poland, with love!

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to my 365 for the year 2009. Thankfully it isn't a leap year...don't think I could manage an extra one :p

The aim of this 365 is to do a portrait each day of the year...hopefully of other people, but there will no doubt be solitary days where it must be of myself (you lucky, lucky people ;)). I don't want to fix myself to this though...so do expect some different things every now and again, depending on my activities as the year progresses!

Anyway, to start off (a day late...but taken yesterday)..

Day 001 of 365

01_JU7F1939.jpg

My lovely girlfriend Amy :)

Last edited:
I like that, I envy people with big eyes, mine are half shut makes me look dopey, but if I try to hold them open I look startled lol.

I like that, I envy people with big eyes, mine are half shut makes me look dopey, but if I try to hold them open I look startled lol.

Cheers Cyclone! The cause of many early mornings for me..."Can you get me breakfast pleeease?" :LOL:

Day 002 of 365

02_JU7F1983.jpg

My old man's...not a dustman! He is in fact a joiner/carpenter, depending on where in the country you come from!

I caught him here with the two dogs enjoying Coronation Street (not that he would ever admit to that :LOL:)

Last edited:
Day 003 of 365

03_IMG_0004.jpg

Took a trip out to London Heathrow with my plane buff uncle today, so wanted to capture him in action...but with the first A380 Superjumbo I had ever seen too...so it was to be an over the shoulder shot unfortunately!

I like that one, it's not a photo of a plane it's a photo of people taking photo's of a plane.

I like that one, it's not a photo of a plane it's a photo of people taking photo's of a plane.

I did take one of them head on...but it just looked like a lot of 100-400 Ls being pointed at the sky :LOL: and thank you :)

Last edited:
Day 004 of 365

04_JU7F2306.jpg

Owl botherers. Went out looking for barn owl with my brother. Found one. Missed it. Braked hard. Missed it some more. Got out. Got it.

Sweet set so far looking forward to the rest, gotta admit my first reaction was 'your a girl :cautious:,' luckily I then caught on to the fact that shes your g/f otherwise i`d have been completely confused by the last post.

Keep it up though.

Do you have some of those car sucker jobs? Or just park up and get the tripod out?

Sweet set so far looking forward to the rest, gotta admit my first reaction was 'your a girl :cautious:,' luckily I then caught on to the fact that shes your g/f otherwise i`d have been completely confused by the last post.

Keep it up though.

:LOL: Well I have my moments :p Thanks for the comment!

Do you have some of those car sucker jobs? Or just park up and get the tripod out?

Just tripod on the bonnet..and his keys so he couldn't drive off with my gear still on it :LOL:

Last edited:
Day 005 of 365

05_JU7F2402.jpg

A portrait of my dog, Soda...as seen lounging around on Day 002. This time...still lounging around :D

Day 006 of 365

06_JU7F2405.jpg

Bit of a rubbish photo today...it was either this, or a half baked attempt at manually firing my flash off camera to make me look scary! :p Too much time on trains..doing Sudoku!

The story behind it....well today I returned to Manchester from Suffolk. The man in the photo is the train guard. He dropped his keys between the train and the platform...which was accompanied by some expletives!

5th looks so cute!! AHHhhh! :LOL: Liking the mono look to all the pics too!

Last edited:
Day 007 of 365

07_JU7F2447.jpg

A week in and I thought some colour was well earnt! :) If you can guess what it is...there isn't a prize....but you can bask in the glory of being right :)

So where is this glory I've heard so much about? I feel like basking!

Back