Oh no! Not another 365! My take on 2009 - From Poland, with love!

That is a brilliant "character" shot. It really has captured the soul of the man. Well done.

Is that a fridge being mauled by a load of magnets in the conservatory there lol ;)

Great pics so far btw !

That is a brilliant "character" shot. It really has captured the soul of the man. Well done.

Thank you :)

Is that a fridge being mauled by a load of magnets in the conservatory there lol ;)

Great pics so far btw !

Cheers! Yes it is :LOL: Guess what....I am responsible for buying most of them, in my earlier years! As a child there isn't a lot else to buy your grandparents when you holiday in Norfolk! :p

Day 009 of 365

09_JU7F2713.jpg

This evening I covered the opening of Positive Arts exhibition at the Vernon Park Museum in Stockport! They mayor even showed up :)

Women on the left doesn't look too impressed at what she is seeing :p - another great shot though and COLOUR! :eek:

EDIT - damn forgot day 7 was colour too :(

Women on the left doesn't look too impressed at what she is seeing :p - another great shot though and COLOUR! :eek:

EDIT - damn forgot day 7 was colour too :(

Caught her mid-sentence! Loads of good work there...was tempted to get the plastic out :D

Day 7 wasn't technically a person though...so I'll let you have that one! ;) Today is only colour because the bling wasn't done justice in mono!

Thanks for the comment Tom!

Great set there so far purpleclouds your off to a cracking start, look forward to seeing whats still to come.

Sean

Day 010 of 365

10_JU7F3109.JPG

Day 10. A boring Saturday. Got some photos of waxwings which was nice! Playing around with wireless flash...got one bleaching out the yellow patterned wall behind me...and the other mounted on my camera. Studio look goodness for £45 :D

Day 011 of 365

11_JU7F3157.jpg

What colour are you? Manchester United played Chelsea today...and won...so I thought I'd do a themed entry for today! Not the biggest football fan...but I'm a little uninspired today! :(

Oh, and there has been a little bit of photoshop work too ;)

Football? What's that then? :D We don't have that in Southampton - we call it cr@p!

Another good SP there.

:LOL: Really couldn't be bothered today...just looked on the screen 'that'll do!'

A good sleep tonight and tomorrow should be fresh and new :D

Thanks for the comment!

Day 009 of 365
This evening I covered the opening of Positive Arts exhibition at the Vernon Park Museum in Stockport! They mayor even showed up :)

just caught up on this

very close to where i live , i went to vernon park primary school lol

some good entries

its hard thinking of stuff some days

Day 012 of 365

12_JU7F3245.jpg

Face off? That's the look I was going for anyway! My beard died it's death today, as I took the razor to it...couldn't help but try out the look half way through! :D

:D That's great! :D

Why thank you :D

Scary! :eek: That's a great shot Phil, just as well you weren't suddenly called away as you were taking that photo. :D

It's happened before....kind of...got half way through, phone rang..forgot the rest! Only noticed as I caught myself in the mirror going out the door! Electric shavers for you eh....couldn't forget if it was a wet shave!

Love that shot! Well done! (y)

Thanks! :)

Nice stuff, just started this, and reading it during the breaks of Half Ton Son!!

Great stuff Purple :D
Deffinatley following this one

Jordie

Day 013 of 365

13_IMG_3514.jpg

Less chatter more ticket collecting! Taken while I waited for my train today...not sure on the green light though. Is it distracting? Or does it add something? I'm sitting on the proverbial fence on this one :D

Nice one today =D

I also hadnt noticed the green light myself, but yeah. I am agreeing with Dave to see what it looks like without the light

It's going to be quite difficult to retake it...don't think he will pose for me while I hold the train up :LOL:

I'm going to keep my mouth shut in future ;)

Heh, would be an idea :LOL:

But still, you have the guts to do a 365. I haven't .... yet

Keep it up =D

I'm with everybody else on this. Didn't even see the green light but after you pointed it out it's blinding.

I'm waiting with anticipation for today's pic :D

(probably just distracting myself from doing my own, this 365 lark is harder than it looks!)

I'm waiting with anticipation for today's pic :D

(probably just distracting myself from doing my own, this 365 lark is harder than it looks!)

Dont you know it :bang:

And I am waiting in anticipation for todays photo =D

Back