Edit My Images
Yes
_DSC3806.jpg

DSC04096.jpg

DSC04109.jpg

DSC04134.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04161.jpg

c and c welcome first crack at landscapes but great place to practice.

You might want to get a spirit level for the first three :LOL: they don't do it for me I'm afraid.

#4 is a little bland
#5 would be better if the pebbles closer to the camera were sharper with the sharpness diminishing with distance
#6 the best of the bunch for me but would have been better with a silhouette to add some interest.

Just my opinion

Numbers 3 and 6 work the best for me
In no 3 I like the banding effect and the light, would may be better cropped so you dont see the horizon:shrug:

I no 6 I think that there maybe too much sky above the sunset but lovely colours in it

No's 1 and 2 just dont float my boat (no pun intented)
No 4 is one of those I think that could of worked but did not on this occasion

No 5 I agree with Edbray

All in all not a bad set though, keep practising and have fun(y)

My favourite is 6 with 3 a close second. The lighting is good in both of them!

The texture in 3 is nice, would have liked more sky or no sky though.

Im afraid I dont like the others as much, I do think number 2 could have worked without the extreme angle.

:)

#3 and #6 are my picks of the set, unique and great colours, well taken I say (y)

I also like the layers of the beach in #5, but I feel there needs to be more colour, more saturation, more variation between the different sections. A little tweak and it'll look nice!

The others I feel I can't comment on, they lack something and come across as record shots. Heres me being harsh, the fence ruins #4, theres too much space in #2 and I just generally don't like the soft focus/composition of #1.

Just my 2 cents.

5 and 6 are pretty cool and I like 'em a lot. The rest are average I'd say and I struggle with dodgy horizons in the circumstances shown here.

Not a fan of any of the angled shots I'm afraid. 6 holds my interest most, but I would prefer a slightly more vivid colour and some kind of silhouette feature or other foreground interest.

Gary.

#3 and #5 for me... they really caught my attention... the others are not bad shots in my opinion but just didn't do anything for me

However, personally I think I would have prefered the foreground in focus on the pebbles shot and the background out of focus rather than the middle being in focus... would need to see both side by side to be able to say for sure though.

Overall good effort.

Last edited:
Back