Confirmed! Flyer printing from 1-2-print ***Received***

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Been looking into online printers for flyers for a promotion I'm running. And I found this deal at 1-2-print.
5000off double sided A6 colour flyers printed on nice thick 250gsm paper for just £39.
I have no idea of their service or quality yet (I'll let you know Thursday when they should arrive), but that's a good price I think.

Last edited:
I work in a printers and I had to go onto their website to double check that. That is a ridiculously low price and I'd be very interested to see how they turn out, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, hopefully you can update us when they arrive.

Last edited:
Yes it is a 'special' price and £10 cheaper than their price for 2500 prints. There is a £4 charge for paying by CC but hey at that price it's worth the CC cover.

As a bit of an update... had an email confirming they were in production the next morning, so that's one step closer... now just had an email (two days later now) saying they have been despatched and trackable with UPS, which I've just tracked and they appear to be on their way. :)

What is more crazy about the price is that the company is in Germany and the price is inclusive of 48 hr UPS delivery sevice to the UK. So, I should get them Thursday!!

Watch this space :)

Well, there you go.... delivered safe and sound this morning and THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

So, two days to print and two days to come from Germany, and they are perfect.
What more can I say! and at £39 + £4 for CC payment I still can't see how they make anything on this one.

One happy customer here :clap::clap::clap:

brilliant bargain - any chance of seeing a copy of the final flyer?

brilliant bargain - any chance of seeing a copy of the final flyer?

Sure, if the Mods are happy with that? If not please remove :)

flyers1.jpg

flyers2.jpg

Bit of card dust on the top to dust off, but the printing is spot on (y)

I'm totally happy with them... but £39 delivered??? How do they do it. This lot weighs 20kg and it's from Germany :shrug:

Last edited:
Nice - are double sided or did you order two separate sets? Thinking of taking this offer up ...

Unless I am being really dim, I cant find where to upload a file? Ive gone through the whole process to pay for it, and it says order? Order what exactly? Ive not ordered anything yet :LOL:

There are two possibilities:

1. You have entered all the necessary data such as name, address etc. and have completed your order. After completion and payment a window will appear in which you can select two files from your local hard drive – one for the front of your printing order and one for the back. When you click on the "Upload" button, your files will be transmitted to us and automatically allocated to your order. Please wait for confirmation that we have successfully received your data. This may take some minutes depending on file size and internet connection.
Of course you can also transmit only one document for one-sided prints or if you are using PDF files in which the front and back of a page are already integrated. Click on the appropriate check box before the upload. The form will adapt automatically.

2.. Registered customers can use the convenient facility of either transmitting their files before or even after order placement. Click on the menu item "My Data", select your files from your hard drive via the appropriate window and click on the "Upload" button.
Here, too, the upload process may take some minutes depending on file size and internet connection. After a successful upload, a list of the files in your personal directory on our server will be displayed. You can then allocate your print files to an open order via the respective pull-down field at the end of the file name. This must of course have been previously entered. You are welcome to leave your files in our server if you wish to place the order later. After your order has been produced and despatched, your files will be automatically deleted from our server.

Sorry just got in.

You've not done anything wrong Dee. You go through the whole order process and then you get the upload box at the end once you've effectively placed the order. A bit odd, but hey. I uploaded mine as JPEG but you can do PDF or TIFF.

Mine were double sided prints by the way for £39.

At the upload stage, you get to pick if you are supplying two files to upload or one file containing both, I went for two files (labelled front.jpeg and back.jpeg) worked a treat.

What DPI did you use?

any bleed?

Ta :)

I wish I knew if this offer was just for a short period or for ever, sorry... I guess you could email them. I emailed to check that this price included delivery (which it does, to the UK) and they answered very promptly.

What DPI did you use?

any bleed?

Ta :)

Download their A6 (or whichever you want) photoshop blank... it does all that for you then (300DPI and I think a 3mm bleed off the top of my head)
If you are not using Photoshop there are other blanks for popular programs.

Last edited:
Download their A6 (or whichever you want) photoshop blank... it does all that for you then (300DPI and I think a 3mm bleed off the top of my head)
If you are not using Photoshop there are other blanks for popular programs.

Thanks for this - just downloaded the photoshop version. New to PS so this is going to take a while. Hope the promotion will still be on by the time I get it finished! :bonk:

Damn, would so go for this but I get re-directed to the Spanish website which isn't running the offer and can't work my way around it :/

Of course! Was going to post the JPEG I designed tonight all by myself, but Ill wait for the finished product :D

Well I finally found a UK proxy and placed an order, disabled the proxy for payment as I wasn't about to send my paypal password through a random server, and then of course that meant that after paying I wasn't redirected to the upload form so have now paid for an order without any artwork :bang:

On the plus side it means I'll be able to tell you all how good the CS is ;)

Well I'm impressed so far, they've replied already and asked me to send the files by email. Now all I gotta do is design 'em.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a Blank A6 PSD? :thinking:

Well I'm impressed so far, they've replied already and asked me to send the files by email. Now all I gotta do is design 'em.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a Blank A6 PSD? :thinking:

Glad to, portait or landscape?

PM me your email and I'll attach (y)

Last edited:
I like Carla's basic design below - although a little too 'fancy' in places. Wondering how difficult it would be to do something similar? I don't have the PS skills yet, but have a similar design ready to go once I work out how to use it (only got PS a week ago).

2u55181.jpg

33c2ogo.jpg

What do others think of her design?

I'd be happy to have come up with it :)

I'm no expert at it (that's for sure), but you do need to decide what your flyer is for... a general 'this is me' affair, or a 'this is something special I'm offering, hence the flyer' affair. Mine was a special offer to refund the session fee with a level of print orders received, and to hook with my lowest print price. Not sure if that helps or answers the question however.

Yes, I agree that the flyer must fit the purpose. Carla's promises a lot, something I couldn't deliver yet anyway!

As far as how easy to do... it's only a few rectangles filled with black, grey or white. Some pictures and text. Just keep everything on different layers and play with the order to put text on top of everything etc

That design is very swish... I think I am going to take the same line as V8 on this though and use it to promote a specific offer, in my case free photoshoots. The business card design I have in the pipeline can be for general promotion.

Just make sure everything is on different layer in PS and keep the text as vector so it can easily be amended. Never done anything like this in PS as InDesign is my weapon of choice, much more control over page layout.

Wonder if the above flyer was printed using a metallic spot colour, that would look nice printed.

Back