Confirmed! Flyer printing from 1-2-print ***Received***

The business card design I have in the pipeline can be for general promotion.

Who are you using for the business cards? I used Moo.com for the last couple of batches, and happy with them on both print quality and card finish, but not such a bargain price LOL.

Ok, thanks for the advice. Wondering now whether I should try out InDesign as I have an unused copy of that on my PC too :thinking:

Give it a shot, i could create the above flyer in less than half the time using ID over PS.

Ok, thanks for the advice. Wondering now whether I should try out InDesign as I have an unused copy of that on my PC too :thinking:

You can always fall back on Utube to help you out (especially with Photoshop), there are even Leaflet making tutorials, but don't ask me to find them again :LOL:)

Right-o. I'll look for tutorials on both and see what I can come up with. Wish me luck... :bonk:

Right-o. I'll look for tutorials on both and see what I can come up with. Wish me luck... :bonk:

Good luck!

PM me your email address and i'll mock up a quick template if you want, it might help you out a little.

Who are you using for the business cards? I used Moo.com for the last couple of batches, and happy with them on both print quality and card finish, but not such a bargain price LOL.

I looked at moo too and balked at the price :eek: I'm planning on using this guy, as recommended by someone else on the forum (I forget who): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1000-FULL-COL...y_ET?hash=item3c99d4d702&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

£29.99 for 1000 350gsm business cards! Apparently they're quite good too.

One-sided printing only mind...

Good luck!

PM me your email address and i'll mock up a quick template if you want, it might help you out a little.

Thanks - that would be really helpful. PM'ed (y)

Well just uploaded and paid for mine, delivery should be by Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Have designed mine to be folded in half and placed on tables at weddings to direct guest to the private galler. Pretty pleased with my limited design skills. Simple but effective and a whole load cheaper than using business cards all the time.
Thanks to original thread starter for the heads up on these. Cheers.

Got mine just now! My god, I cant believe this whole batch cost £43, they are just superb!!!! They work out to 0.0086p each for goodness sake :LOL:

Will post pics when I get home tonight :D

Got mine just now! My god, I cant believe this whole batch cost £43, they are just superb!!!! They work out to 0.0086p each for goodness sake :LOL:

Will post pics when I get home tonight :D

Thank goodness... I was hoping mine weren't just a fluke :clap:
Looking forward to seeing pics

Ooops, long night updating the 365, I missed the flyer pic! Will do it shortly, promise! :D

I am crap arent I? :LOL:

This is right off the top, so covered in dust, the others are immaculate :)

Front
front2.jpg

Back
back2.jpg

Any good?

I think it is simple and to the point Dee, I like the simple graphics too. It has to be remembered that when people receive a flyer they do not stand there reading them intently, it has to be simple and quick to read. So yes, I think it's good Dee. I like a nice simple image on my marketing stuff (my baby sleeping in the morning sun light image is on everything) but it is easy to get carried away.
Glad you had an equally good experience with 1-2-print Dee (y)

I am very happy with them, I figured if I am going to be using some of these to be mailshotting, I want my web address on both sides so it doesnt matter which way up it lands on the mat :D

LOL, that's what I thought too (y)

I thought people wouldn't think to turn it over, but I tried it on a few and they all turned over to see if anything was on the flip-side :)

Has this offer finished?

I see V8burble edited his post, but no indication in the thread title. I've wandered over to their website but can't find anything.

Ordered mine last Sunday they were printed dispatched and on my doorstep Thursday morning. Bloody good service and serious value for money. Am using mine as said before for weddings / events to direct guest to the secure gallery of that event. And at less than 1p each I'm happy to put loads out.

3819174957_59829bb0e6.jpg

Sorry about pic quality it was quick grab as I packed to go away at the weekend to a wedding in Wales, where they were used for the first time and they went down a storm.

Finally sent off my design - phew! That took a lot longer than expected. Hopefully will be worth the effort though, will post some piccies when they arrive! Thanks again to the OP :D

I have put through doors and passed to baby and toddler groups etc. They are 250gsm paper so plenty thick enough for door drops, in fact they cope with the brush style draught excluders that some people have too. (y)

Ordered some for me now. Hope to have them by next Wednesday according to their site:)

Impressed with the Teutonic effiency.

Placed order Tuesday pm
Wed AM email confirming printing started

Wed pm email advising goods despatched via ups
tracking no supplied
Thurs pm goods in Barking

Oh the wait

Just a quick update. (Offer is still on btw, £39 for 5000 A6)

Finally got to deliver some flyers, just around my home village and just started on the next one so far. And already got two confirmed shoots out of it for this week (y) So more than paid for itself just in booking fees without selling any prints at all :clap:

Just wish I could talk my son into delivering a few... teenagers! ;)

So how long on average does this take for delivery? I desperately need some done by Friday but am baulking somewhat at the £70 delivery to guarantee this.

Friday will be pushing it, but it took about 4-5 days from ordering to delivery with mine :)

Defo going to give this a go later in the week, finally got my wedding design sorted out

so anybody else tried this? noticed the offer is still on and the are cheaper than getting business cards!

these flyers are great, our student TV and radio station ordered a box - great quality, and frankly amazing price!

I spent AGES putting mine together in Pages (MAC). Just couldn't decide on layout, pics etc... Anyway, submitted order at 1.30 AM on Weds, like the way they proof it once you have uploaded. Anyway, they emailed to say it was accepted, then around 8 hours later to say done. UPS dropped them off at 3pm today (Friday).

How they can print 5000 and then deliver so quick from Germany is beyond me. Good quality too.

It's beyond me too, but glad they can :)
When I found them on the net I didn't realise they were in Germany and thought... well at that price they'll not be up to much, but it's not too much money to take a punt. I'm so glad I did :clap:

Back