Best Camera - Iphone

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

there is a new application out for the iPhone, its called "Best Camera" it is an application created by photographer Chase Jarvis. i haven't used it much yet but its pretty cool, you take a photo and can apply many filters and effects to it there and then and save it or publish to twitter, facebook etc....

More info on his blog LINK HERE.

oh and it only costs £1.79 ... bargain...

Chris.

I bought this earlier on today, it's great!

I hadn't got round to buying one of the editing apps available but even playing around with old photos I'd taken the difference is amazing!

how cheap?

before i get warned for posting for sale topics in the wrong place without enough posts etc i'll just say that my post was merely a dig at the Blackberry storm being a useless pile of rubbish. the i phone kicks ass in so many ways.i just wish i could go out and buy an i phone on vodafone straight out of the box.

My brother had an orange iphone about 18 months ago when they first came out (they are only recently availabe on orange), he simply bought one in I think italy (or maybe france?) anyway they have to be unlocked by law there, he bunged in a orange sim and bobs your uncle.
He even took the p**s by going in the orange shop and asking them something about the phone, they'd never even seen one, couldn't understand how he had an orange one.
I'd love an iphone but I'm doomed with mobiles, it wouldn't last the week.

in fact, since I posted that posted above, I took a quick photo in the office, converted to holga in the app, used the flickr app, uploaded pic over 3g and posted it here below

I LOVE MY IPHONE!!! :D :D :D

3946697699_cd3c695ac5.jpg

Oh and yes I know the photo is crap... its just an example ;)

Always gfal I have jumped in feet first and given it a going over... :D

Even uploaded to Twits and The Best Camera site and amazed how a numpty like me got it sorted immediately... :cautious: ... it must be pretty foolproof then... :LOL:

Chase has certainly got to be given full marks for his synchronicity theme... :naughty:

:p

in fact, since I posted that posted above, I took a quick photo in the office, converted to holga in the app, used the flickr app, uploaded pic over 3g and posted it here below

I LOVE MY IPHONE!!! :D :D :D

3946697699_cd3c695ac5.jpg

Oh and yes I know the photo is crap... its just an example ;)

You've got the same window blinds as we have in our office :LOL:

Any idea if I can get this for for Nokia 5800 touch ?

Did you upload to The Best Camera site as well Simmo... :shrug:

A stunning number of images passing through there by the minute... :eek:

:p

No, didn't bother with the automatic upload settings for the trail shot in case it wasn't my cup of tea.

Will most likely set it up though for future use as it looks pretty good.

Back