Buying knickers, advice needed

Name
Alison
Edit My Images
Yes
Not purchased or worn “downstairs front bottom” underwear for years but I need some now.

I don’t know what they’re called (tangas maybe?) but what I’m after is pants with thin high hip level laggy sides and a narrow triangle of fabric covering for my arse.

I’ve tried thongs and strings but can’t get on with them at all – feels like sitting on a washing line and, quite literally, a pain in the bum
:thumbsdown:

Does anyone know where I might be able to source what I’m after? I’ve tried all the big name high street/retail park stores, to no avail :shake:

:eek: Gobsmacked!

BUT, I can't wait for the replies!!:D

I think I can safely say that THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PHOTOS. :D

WTF!!:wacky:

bikini? sorry, all looks the same to me! :D

Have you noticed the lack of females on this thread? :LOL:

..go on then.. Marks and Sparks - they do tangas, bikinis etc etc. Calvin Klein make nice tanga style briefs, you can find those on houseoffraser.com and places like asos and selfridges etc or even figleaves - they'd be the best place to hit up for undies. Also try thongs that aren't litrally strings - there are thicker ones that don't feel like you're slicing and dicing ;) again, places like dkny, elle macpherson are nicely cut for briefs/bikinis/tanga cuts. Try out TK Maxx - they have those makes for less! Hope that helps!

Have you noticed the lack of females on this thread? :LOL:

What did you expect?
A female starts a thread about knickers and guys won't post / read? :LOL:

Not purchased or worn “downstairs front bottom” underwear for years but I need some now.

I don’t know what they’re called (tangas maybe?) but what I’m after is pants with thin high hip level laggy sides and a narrow triangle of fabric covering for my arse.

I’ve tried thongs and strings but can’t get on with them at all – feels like sitting on a washing line and, quite literally, a pain in the bum
:thumbsdown:

Does anyone know where I might be able to source what I’m after? I’ve tried all the big name high street/retail park stores, to no avail :shake:

Try googling knickers.........saves fuss and keeps the blood pressure down on the older members(y)

I wonder if this is all a joke and she only started the thread to see exactly these kinds of responses and have a good laugh? ;)

I wonder if this is all a joke and she only started the thread to see exactly these kinds of responses and have a good laugh? ;)

I don't think Alison is like that!.
IS She?

No, the question was genuine. I really do need some decent pants!

I can't deny that some (most) of the responses have amused me a great deal but they were not what I'd anticipated. Rest assured, I certainly didn't start the thread as a joke and will look at the links provided tomorrow :)

No, the question was genuine. I really do need some decent pants!

I can't deny that some (most) of the responses have amused me a great deal but they were not what I'd anticipated. Rest assured, I certainly didn't start the thread as a joke and will look at the links provided tomorrow :)

I think you are the girl of my dreams, into photography and happy to talk about knickers!
Marry me? :LOL:

Jeez...............:LOL:

Oi, I saw her first! :D

Oh yeah?
You want to make something of it pal?
Oh, you are a fellow Canonite, please Sir, be my guest :D

I think you are the girl of my dreams, into photography and happy to talk about knickers!
Marry me? :LOL:

Noooooo......there's a better candidate here on TP. She does her own welding and stuff. She's the one to marry.

Honestly Alison, you girls today........:shake: :confused:

Anyway, I find the French style to be generally the most comfortable to wear for long periods. The elastic of standard styles tends to cut in to me.

The stilettoes are the problem at the moment. Just cannot get the hang of the damned things.

:naughty:

My next door neighbour was telling me he raced home from work the other day and ripped off his wifes knickers.

They were killing him.:bang::bang::bang:

Realspeed

Back