Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Just found out about this on Channel 5 Clicky Linky

How to Take Stunning Pictures (Special Interest)
When - Tuesday 14th September on Five HD
Time - 19:30 - 20:00 (30 minutes long)

Photography masterclass presented by Suzi Perry. Celebrity photographer Harry Borden instructs two budding snappers in how to turn simple snapshots of friends and family into stunning portraits. Harry's students are then put to the test with assignments that include producing a heroic portrait for the Help for Heroes charity.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, just set it to record... It's the first of a 6 part series by the looks of it.

You beat me to it again Dave. Its on record as I'm in college till 7 so may not be home in time.

:D Darren, do you not a have a recorder, or maybe its repeated, later on at night, or dont know if you can get it on catch up, hope you manage to watch it (y)

Darren dont know but it maybe available on internet

Maybe I worded it wrong. I've put in on record (sky+) so I'll be able to watch it when I get home.

Maybe I worded it wrong. I've put in on record (sky+) so I'll be able to watch it when I get home.

Nice one Darren

it is repeated, it showed up on "alternative showings" on sky remote record.. cant remember when though..

Good to know, for peps who miss it Neil

There was a thread about this a while ago and I set an alarm to record it but when I looked it wasn't there. They must have moved it!!

Anyway thanks for the heads up (y)

Fab thanks, soz John seems I was wrong thinking it was just the 1 programme

:D... Freeview EPG reports 1/6 ... just thought I'd mention it, No worries Dave

Suzi Perry?!

My how the mighty have fallen.... one minute hanging out with Vale and Gorgeous George and now having to rub shoulders with mere dirty photographers.

Hope they don't use her as a model, well, not unless there's a lot of photoshop involved :D

Suzi Perry?!

My how the mighty have fallen.... one minute hanging out with Vale and Gorgeous George and now having to rub shoulders with mere dirty photographers.

Hope they don't use her as a model, well, not unless there's a lot of photoshop involved :D

Your standards are obviously higher than mine, because I definitely wouldn't be climbing over her to get to you!;):D

http://www.newsgab.com/forum/attachments/celebrity-pictures/193952d1245696492-suzi-perry-thong-bikini-suzi-perry-bikini-03040902.jpg

I think you are a little out of touch with that shot... that must have been taken 10-15 years ago!

Have you ever seen her and taken photos of her since then?

I know that five hd is available via Sky and Virgin, but is it available on Freesat?

set to record. As it's Suzi Perry do you think it's a Gadget Show spin-off?

If it was a Gadget Show Spinoff I would have thought Mr Bentley would have been a more logical choice, he seems to do tthe photo related stuff on the Gadget show.

Given everyone seems to have been given Panasonic Lumix cameras to use, I think it's likely to be one giant advert personally.

7.30pm "Photography masterclass. Celebrity photographer Harry Borden instructs two budding snappers in how to turn simple snapshots of friends and family into stunning portraits (1/6)"

Pull me up if this has already been posted elsewhere, but we folks here can double Channel 5's audience figures and I bet we can all learn something too!

... but "celebrity photographer"! :puke:

should be re-named how to sell panasonic cameras!

though Martin Parr is in one of them! il be watching that baby.

Back