• Poll closed .

StingerNikon

nice shot!
Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
The topic for Challenge 04 is Money

Must be taken in the four weeks or so that the challenge lasts.

For the purposes of the previous guideline, the start date of this 04 Challenge is 19th November 2010

All entries for this 04 Challenge should be submitted by 23.59hrs on 20th December 2010

Has to be on film (any format) - because it's a Film and Conventional Photo Challenge

Each entrant can submit one entry, but this may be changed during the timespan of the challenge - by removing the old and replacing with the new please

No banter on the thread, please reserve that side of things for the associated discussion thread

Winner of the 02 challenge will set the subject for the 04 challenge, winner of the 03 challenge will set the 05 challenge, and so on. This allows time for voting between challenges without having a period with no challenge running

Last edited:
5278824606_eb5fe0d3b0_b.jpg

Somebody keep me company!

Late entry.

EOS-3 with Ultramax 400, unedited apart from resizing.

money.jpg

Are we goIng to have a poll on thIs? I'd lIke to see these challenges contInue, and hope the number of entrants Increases as the days get longer.
I'll vote DemIlIon.

I'll vote 'offline', as I couldn't possibly vote for my own! :D

Honours even and on to the next one.

Feel free to pick the next topic if you'd like to by the way! :D

Sorry guys didn't get chance to shoot anything for this one, will try harder next time.

Andy

Same here lads, haven't shot anything much for the last 2 months - Got a (whispers it) Canon 7D in early november, and that's still on the first battery charge as well - just haven't had time for anything other than finishing off the 2010 POTY and starting 2011's.

I'll vote 'offline', as I couldn't possibly vote for my own! :D

Honours even and on to the next one.

Feel free to pick the next topic if you'd like to by the way! :D

Congratulations on winning the vote, with your great picture!
Are you ok to set up round 6?
You might bring some luck and with longer days and a good topic, we might get entries into double figures for February!

Back