Aaron's Photo52 for 2011

Name
Aaron
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

A little late with my week 3, sorry.

This was a photo for a friend that wanted to have a front page for his working folder. Wanted something that stands out from the rest. I think it shows all the different 'STYLES' one person can have while at work.

To_Show.jpg
[/IMG]

and now my image for week 4, was in an Iso contanier when I saw how happy I was when it was 'OPEN'

Open2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Aaron

well done on catching up !

Absolutely love your week 3 shot ,very effective & a great take on the theme.

Wish it was a bit bigger though as can't really see the detail .Only thing I would add is the white uniform looks a touch to bright - maybe intentional ?
Your friend should be very pleased with that one though (y)

Your 2nd shot again is a touch small , the open connection is great.

well done (y)

Sorry Aaron ,can't help with the flickr thing .I've only just sussed out how to load straight from my computer ! I'm sure someone else will be along with the right info soon ,there's just so many 52 threads it hard to keep up :)

Keep going & having fun with the challenge ,look forward to seeing your next shots :)

I LOVE the idea you used for 'style' Can't really critique as the image is too small.

I wouldn't go INTO one of those containers without ensuring there was something large and heavy in the doorway. Again I like the concept but can't do much in the way of a critique.

Here is an example of the part of Flikr BBcode you need to post images to here of a reasonable size.

5390103693_88d095796c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Not really sure if this idea has been used yet but was the first thing that came into my head with the keyword HARD.

I hope this image is bigger than my first, it's linked stright from my gallery on TP and it's the biggest file TP would let me upload. Tried to play with the colour scales within Black and white, giving it a hint of gold. Hope you all like

C+C on both the image and the upload would be GREAT.

Thanks

Aaron

Hard.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Aaron

well done on catching up !

Absolutely love your week 3 shot ,very effective & a great take on the theme.

Wish it was a bit bigger though as can't really see the detail .Only thing I would add is the white uniform looks a touch to bright - maybe intentional ?
Your friend should be very pleased with that one though (y)

Your 2nd shot again is a touch small , the open connection is great.

well done (y)

Thanks for your comments, I did want to try and make the uniform as white as possibe as its his clinical nurse uniform and wanted the feel of spotless (even if the hospital aren't LOL) but I may have gone a bit over the top.

Aaron
The picture size is fine. The photo fits the theme well, as i am a novice my c+c might not be 100%. I like the idea, but i think it would be better in colour so that the eggs stand out a little. The eggs could do with being a bit more in focus. But a well thought out idea.
All the best for the rest of the challenge.

I LOVE the idea you used for 'style' Can't really critique as the image is too small.

I wouldn't go INTO one of those containers without ensuring there was something large and heavy in the doorway. Again I like the concept but can't do much in the way of a critique.

Here is an example of the part of Flikr BBcode you need to post images to here of a reasonable size.

5390103693_88d095796c_o.jpg

I hope this are a little bigger for viewing,

Thanks for your comments as well, if I honest the idea for style was his but the thought behind the processing was mine so it was a combined effort.

I hope they look just as good this size,

Aaron

Style

Style2.jpg
[/IMG]

Open

Open4.jpg
[/IMG]

Like the idea of open doors; maybe if you could see both of the doors slightly ajar with a narrow dof might give it more atmosphere?? Just my ideas talking here; somethign which I can do quite well but putting it into practice is a different matter :bang:

Anyway good job!

New to up loading, but TalkPhotography woulfdn't let me upload any bigger. Is it possible?

I've added the link to my Flickr account
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrrennie_1/5346228694/

Thanks for the comments.

If you size your image to 800x600 with 800 your max ..and keep the file size to under 200k... just go to galleries at the top of this page.. then to upload photos ..browse and upload your pic, then scroll down to "linked image" copy the link then paste it into your post ...hope that helps (y) oh yes your pic is a good one nice shot good exposure well done ;)

Back