A-Z AndyMc133 - Completed A to Z

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm going to do an A-Z challenge using old and new pics. I'm really enjoying the 52's so I thought I would do this inbetween. I'm just going to post pics as I go along rather than weekly but I will be posting them in alphabetical order.

I'm hoping to get my first few pics posted over weekend got some idea's and pics to work on.

Feel free to join in and start your own A-Z

I'm sure this has been done before and I don't lay claim to the idea so enjoy the challenge

Last edited:
A - Aircraft here is one of the best aircraft of today the Typhon Euro Fighter

Typhoon2.jpg

B - Birds or Black swan to be more accurate

black_swan2.jpg

C is for Chaos

Week_8-Chaos.jpg

Depicts the domino like effect of Chaos sweeping through the north african countries

one of my best pics so far on here

E is for Easter

DSCF0976.jpg

A different take on Easter than you might have thought

This is where James Connolly was executed by a British firing squad shot while tied to a chair because of his leadership role in the Easter Rising of 1916. As in the film Michael Collins

Kilmainham Gaol in Dublin a very eerie place indeed !!!!!

N is for Nutter

DSC02283.jpg

The only way to describe the women on the wings especially when she unstrapped herself and climbed in to the cockpit in mid air

Hiya Andy,

Wow what a great idea for a challenge and the photos so far are fantabulous!

I like all of them, but my fav has to be K, the colours are amazing as is the pattern, and this is just the sort of art I :love:. This would look great framed and hanging on the wall (y)

I'd love to attempt a challenge like this (but doing the Photo52 and Personal 365 keeps me on my toes). I might just make this my project for next year though.

Well done and I look forward to seeing the rest of your photos.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Q is for Quack

DSC002961.jpg

Hiya Andy,

That indeedie needs a quack ... well done :clap:

Although a bit of space right and bottom would have just made the pic.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Wow I can't believe this thread is so under commented on, the pictures all look really good to me and the challenge is an excellent idea. Only 2 letters to go and I can't wait to see the finished product (y)

Back